chapter 4

Kensi and Deeks leave ops together to go to the alley where the body was found. on their way out, Deeks says : "so your car or mine?" Kensi gives him a suprised look. "what do you mean? we always take yours!" Deeks looks a little nervous and answers after a short pause ; "yeah I know but you know, I thought you might wanna take your car for once!" for a minute, neither of them says anything. right after they leave the building, Kensi stops. "ow I get it! you came on your motorcycle, didnt you? how in earth did you get the dogs here?!" Deeks also stops and says with doubt written all over his face ; "the dogs were kinda here all weekend. the building was closed and no one was in for work this weekend." Kensi's mouth falls open and her eyes widden. "the dogs were here all weekend? hahahaha Hettie's gonna kill you, youre so dead!" Deeks swallows uncomfortably  "I had to take my motorcycle. besides, who wants to sit in a car that smells like dog pee?" Kensi shakes her head and gives him a gross look. "fine, we'll take my car. but I'm driving!"

   ------meanwhile in ops-------

Eric and Nell are searching the entire systen for a trace of Ayoub. then Nell gets a phone call. she answers it up with her headphones. she apparently doesnt want Eric to hear it. its Kensi. "Nell, I need a favor!"Nell waits before answering. "shoot." if you find Ayoub, promise me I'll be the first to know where to find him!" then she hangs up.

----Deeks and Kensi in the alley---

"who was on the phone?" Deeks asks curiously while putting on his examination gloves. "Nothing you need to know, just like Hettie doesnt need to know about the dogs, right?" she says and gives him a playful look. "okay, fair enough!" Deeks says and drops the subject. they carefully step underneath the "do not cross" lines and over the chalked out body. "what does Hettie think we will find here? Garbage?" then Kensi's phone goes of. "just search through the trash. you might find something! I have to go." "wait, what? go where?!" Deeks yells at her. she doesnt reply. she picks up the phone, gets in the car and drives of. "Hey! you cant just leave me here!" Deeks yells but shes long gone.

----------Kensi----------------

"Hi, its Nell. Hettie told me not to call you when we found him." "Yeah thanks Nell. give me the adress and ill be on my way." Kensi interrupts her. "Well, Callen and Sam already have him in custody at the boatshed." Nell answers..