Sleepover! (Part 1)

(Disclaimer: I am not stealing TravlynIsMyOtp's story/idea)
Blaze's P.O.V: So today I was talking to Alpha (aphmau) and she invited me to a sleepover with Kawaii~chan, Travis, Dante, Dottie, Katelyn, and Aaron so I'm excited to see what happens!

(Time skip to when the sleepover starts)

Aphmau:"hey we should play seven minutes in heaven!"
Kawaii~chan:"Yeah!!!"
*Katelyn Dottie Travis Aaron and me all start to plush*
Aphmau:"we will spin the bottle to see who go's! *Aphmau Spins it lands on Aaron* "......"
(7 minutes later)

*Aphmau and Aaron come out of the closet*
(Inside the closest ⬇️)

*Aphmau and Aaron come out of the closet*(Inside the closest ⬇️)

Aphmau:"now spin Dottie!"
Dottie:"umm ok..." *she spins in lands on Blaze*"........"
(In Dottie's head:OMG my crush it landed on him what if my breath is bad or I'm not a good kisser urgghhh)
(In Blaze's head:Oh my... it landed on Dottie my crush...)
(7 minutes later)

(In the closet ⬇️)

*Dottie and Blaze come out of the closet and they go to upstairs to think about what just happened*(In Aaron's Head:oh pour little kids!)(Eventually Dottie goes to talk to blaze and he kisses her after that blaze and Dottie both confess there feel...

(In Aaron's Head:oh pour little kids!)
(Eventually Dottie goes to talk to blaze and he kisses her after that blaze and Dottie both confess there feelings to eachother they where both supsrise and when all that's happening upstairs the 7 minutes in heaven game is still going on....)
(Now Dottie and Blaze go down stairs and secretly hold hands when they sit down)
(Then of course Dottie is talking to Katelyn her wing girl)
Katelyn:*dottie tells her everything) OMI Dottie!!! (OMI: Oh My Irene)
Dottie:"Yeah!!"
(Now they all watch a silly movie in Aphmau's room)
Blaze's POV:I'm the only one awake Travis and Katelyn are on the floor Aaron and Aphmau are sleeping in her bed (not in that why peeps) then Dottie and I on Aphmau's couch in her room I grab Dottie to me and put her on top of me and fall alsleep...
Dottie's POV: So I feel asleep watching a funny movie at my sleep overt with my friends then I suddenly wake up its Blaze! He's puts me on top of him and falls asleep I hug him so tight and whisper so no one wakes up I love you blaze!!!!

(In the morning!)

Aphmau's POV: I wake up After the Movie last night and I see no one awake but Dottie and Blaze are gone!! So I pick up the note they left "Dear Aphmau Hey I'm sorry I didn't tell you yesterday but I had my little sisters birthday party today so my mom came and picked my up!    Love Blaze!
(P.s Dottie came to)" Oh so that's where Dottie and Blaze Went ummm ok!

(I have 458 Words Plz Add to your Reading List!!)