Chapter 1

Jay POV(wednesday)

I woke up this morning at 6:30 and jumped in the shower. I got out and put lotion on my body then put on my outfit(in mm).I went in my kitchen and ate breakfast with Bri. We got in our separate cars and went to Atlanta Heights High school. We got there at the same time and got out to meet with Hykeem and his crew.Me and Bri was walking and talking while all the boys stared at us talkin bout how they could fuck us real good but we ain't pay them no mind cuz we aint got time for no sorry niggas like boy bye ✋. So me and Bri walked over to Keem and them while they was tlkn bout whatever they be tlkn bout and said wassup. keem and his boys said nothing.So we tlkd for bout 10 min.since we had time before class started.10 min.later the bell rung and we all walked our separate ways to class except me and Bri we have all of our classes together.I know right we are so lucky. We walked in Math class which we hate and Mrs.Jackson started teaching and me and Bri put our earbuds in and listened to music while she teach.Me and Bri already knew most of this stuff so we ignored her.Someone knocked on the door and this tall,sexy,boy walked in with the sexiest smile ever.The teacher told him to introduce himself and he did.His name is Tre' and he is sexy as FUCK OMG! Wait what am I saying I don't have time for a nigga to break my heart like my ex Andre did.He cheated on me in our whole relationship but we broke up 2 years ago and he still be trying to get back with me but like hell I will never get back with him cuz he cheated on me with Lana and Dana the biggest HOES in the school. The teacher told Tre' to sit beside me just my luck 😒. The whole time im over here minding my business Tre' was staring at me burning a hole in my face. So I told him to take picture it would last longer. All he did was smack his lips and rolled his eyes at me like who the fuck do he think he is 😠.

Tre POV

I was sitting next to this fine ass girl in math class and just kept looking at her.I mean this girl was drop dead gorgeous.She could be my .R.O.D. Wait! what the FUCK am I saying. I am not falling for no hoe that's going to break my heart like my ex Lana did cuz she cheated on me with some nigga named Andre.She just wanted me cuz of my money. like Chris Brown said these hoes ain't loyal.But there's no telling what the future holds.Something is tell me she might be the one. I didn't realize I was staring till shawty said "take a picture it would last longer" like what the fuck who she think she talking to.So I smacked my lips and roll my eyes at shawty like she thinks she the queen or something.Maybe she need some dick  or something.The bell rung  which meant it was time for 2 block.I walked out class and catched up to her and tapped her on her shoulder.She turned around and rolled her eyes at me like what I did? I Tapped her again and she stopped and said "WHAT?" I asked her where was Mr.Don's class room she she said follow her and I did that and walked to the 2 seat behind shawty. The teacher started teaching and I wrote a note and asked the boy in front of me to pass it to shawty.

Jay POV

Hykeem passed me a balled up piece of paper and I opened it under the table so the teacher didn't see it and read it. It was from Tre' he asked me what my name was and I told him and passed it bck to Hykeem and he passed to tre'.Tre' asked for my number and I debated on rather or not to give it to him so I thought about it for a second and gave it to him.I gave back to Hykeem and he passed to Tre' I watched him open it and he smiled then looked at me and winked at me. I blushed then turned back around to the front.The bell rung and I went to lunch and after lunch I went to the rest of my classes and talked to Bri. When school was over me and Bri drove home. I Went in my room and washed then got in some underclothes,sweat pants,tank  top,and socks.I put my phone on the charger and went in the kitchen and cooked baked chicken and mac an cheese. Me and Bri ate and talk when we finished we went in our own rooms.I got my phone off the chrgr and there was a txt from some # that I think is Tre's.

978-535-8377 wassup
to 978-535-8377 whos this?
978-535-8377 Tre'
Once he txtd me back and I changed his name in my phone.

to:Tre💋✨💜 Nothing
Tre💋✨💜 wyd friday night at 7
to:Tre💋✨💜 watching tv and chillin
Tre💋✨💜 do u wont to go bowling with me?
to:Tre💋✨💜sure
Tre💋✨💜 cool

The rest of the night we kept txting back and forth all night till 1am we said good night to each other and I put my phone on the chrgr.I tried to go to sleep but I couldn't stop thinking bout Tre.I think I got a crush on him.

Tre POV
After I finished txting Jay I put my phone on the chrgr.I tried to go to sleep but I couldn't.I kept staring at the ceiling thinking bout Jay.I think I got a crush on her.

Sorry for mistakes and misunderstandings I love 💜 y'all!Plz follow me. Comment if you wont a sequel to this book when it's finished.