第三

Joji was sitting in the nurse's office with gauze pads held to his nose. Ian stayed with him while his friend, Max, left for class. He really didn't give too many shits considering he didn't even know him.

"I'm fine. Really. You don't have to stay." Joji tried to shoo him off. They just met and he didn't feel comfortable making some hot stranger miss his class over worrying about him.

"Did you get a look at the asshole who did this to you?" Ian asked, completely ignoring what Joji told him.

"No. But, it doesn't matter. You should probably go now before you're late to your class."

Once again, Ian didn't listen to him and walked closer to him. He smile a soft and beautiful smile that just melted Joji's heart like butter and made him stiff as board as well.

"You're new, right? Why don't you eat lunch with us? We can totally help you familiarize yourself with the campus and hopefully you get to make some new friends along the way."

Joji's mind was screaming two different things at him: "Oh, hell yes, daddy. And maybe you can take me back to your dorm and fuck me til I can't walk and cum all over my face." and "Stupid piece of shit. A guy this perfect would never want you. You're lucky he's even talking to you."

"Y-yeah, that'd be great, Ian. Th-thanks." Joji stuttered out of nervousness. He mentally kicked himself for talking in such an embarrassing impediment.

"Cool. See you later, George." He winked before leaving the room.

Joji's heart was racing like crazy. He was blushing as red as a tomato and he knew it.

He left the nurse's office and went back to his room so he could get settled in, but his thoughts continued to distract him. The voices... they kept coming back. Taunting him...

"He was hot. You should find out where his room is so we can give him a surprise naked visit. Oh god just imagine those strong arms of his holding my hips as he ruins me."

"Shut up... please..." George quietly begged.

"Stupid little faggot. He's clearly out of your league. He's tall, he's handsome, he's nice, everything that you're not, basically."

George wanted to cry, but he didn't want to give into the voices. He knew if he did then they would only get louder. By now he had fully unpacked his things and left to roam around campus. 

"Hey, what'd you think of that George kid we found in the hallway." Ian asked max. They were sitting across from each other in the cafeteria, eating. Max mostly looking through his phone. "I dunno. Dorky... kinda cute." he answered. 

"Why, you like him?"

"Maybe. He seemed pretty shaken up when I took him to the nurse. I'm not so sure he liked me that much." Ian couldn't have been more wrong, but he didn't know that yet. 

"So, what exactly are you looking for with this guy, a relationship or a quick fuck?"

Ian gave a small chuckle before he answered, "Depends on how good the fuck is." They both laughed 

"You're disgusting," Max continued to laugh, "you know he's a freshman. A little weird, too. What if you ruin him for everyone else?"

"Freshman... fresh meat... same thing. I'm just gonna break him in and see if I wanna stay a while. That's all."

"Alright you have fun with that I gotta go. I gotta date with Kat."

"Alright, see ya man."

"See ya." And with that he left. Not long after he finished his lunch, Ian left as well to go back to his dorm.

On his way there he spotted George sitting in the library at a table, drawing with earbuds in. he walked in and tapped him on the shoulder which appeared to have freak him out more than it should have. George would have screamed had he not quickly remembered he was in a library, but his heart was beating too fast and his am spazzed out and practically fucked up his artwork. 

"Shit. I'm sorry, dude. Um... are you okay?" Ian asked as he noticed George not responding with words yet.

It took him a moment before he could gather his thoughts and bring his heart rate back down. "Yeah! Yeah... I'm just... not... use to people...," George paused and started whispering, "talking to me..."

Ian still heard him. He was caught off guard by the boy's intense awkwardness, but he still found it cute somehow. "Cute and awkward..." Ian thought to himself and smirked. Getting into to George's pants was going to be far more easy than he had thought. "You seem a bit... stressed out. Anything I can help you with?"

George wasn't sure how to respond, he didn't really know what was happening right now. "O-oh, no thank you. I don't want to waste your time I'm cure I can find my own way around things."

Ian wasn't gonna waste any more time. He wanted George and he wanted him now. He placed his finger under his chin and tilted his head up to make eye contact. "How about I help you find a way to my room right now?"

They held hands as they walked all the way to Ian's room. His roommate wasn't there at the moment, lucky for them. George stood there as his eyes took in the neat scenery of the room while Ian put a "Do Not Disturb" sign out on the doorknob. 

"N-nice room."

"I try my best." Ian replied as he walked up behind George and began stroking his hips and leaving light kisses on his neck.

George had a sharp intake of breath and his body started to feel stiff. Ian snaked one of his hands down to his crotch and George's knees almost gave out.

"You ever do anything like this before? We can go slow if you-"

"I'm... not... a virgin. I'm just a bit nervous... I haven't done it in a while."

Ian turned George around and held his cheeks before he joined their lips in a soft kiss that George could have melted into. He picked him up under his butt and laid his down on the bed.

"I guess i'm just have to be gentle then."

Thank you so much for giving me 100 reads even though I only have two chapters up.

lol

By the way if you're looking for a wholesome show that'll make you feel warm and fuzzy inside, you should check out Devilman Crybaby it's the best.

Okay, bye! <3