Why you bastard

Beep-Beep-Beep

was all I could hear and the sound of my heart beating faintly and the sorrow I could feel in the pit of my stomach.

I tried to open my eyes but were ever I was I could feel the light burning through my skin. so I tried again and when it opened I seen I was in the hospital but I couldn't figure out why until i started to think and then everything came back arguing with roc and crying the truck damn that bastard.

I tried to sit up but it was a struggle.

" no no honey you have to stay still" a nurse lady said

"why"I croaked out

" well honey you got hit buy a truck, my name is ms. Tyler how are you feeling"

" I feel empty" I whispered

" the doctor will be here in a second, ill help you sit up on a count of three, one- two.. three"

after I sat up the doctor walked through the door he came amd he was checking me out and talking but I couldn't listen. I started to trail my hand slowly over my body praying that they were there but it was empty. A tear found it's way slowly down my face my lips were parting because I couldn't breath. I looked up at the doctor he stoped talking and I looked at him hoping praying it wasn't true I still have a life in me.

" I'm sorry ms but uhu you lost the kids due to the compact of the truck"

" kids"

" uh yes miss you were having triplets"

I turned my head and looked out the window watching as the rain fell off the window pain(sc), you could see the fog it was musky it looked like there was no life left to the world the flower in the window was slowly dieing with eveythong it had left. that's what I felt like I wiped away the tears that were falling off my face.

all I wanted was my kids back the pain was unbearable. all I wanted was to teach them that it was more to the world  then proverty what the world was slowly becoming. all I wanted was my parents back for them to hold me and tell me everything was going to be ok. all I wanted was love. All I Wanted To Do IS DIE.

I was oblivious that the doctors had left the room and he walked in and sat down like he ownes the world.

"Hey ashley you ok"

I looked at him he had the nerve to tear my world down and then call me that heifers name.

"that's not my name"

"what" he looked lost

"THAT'S NOT MY FREAKING NAME"

"what the hell are you talking about im trying to apologize and you keep talking"

" you called me ashley, now get the hell out you fuck tard and don't come back."

I turned around got up with all my strength I had and walked to the bathroom and locked the door turned the shower water on and pluged it up I was depressed maybe it was God's way of telling me its time to go. and guess what I'm going to listen I got in that water prayed rubbed my stomach and went down. hoping everything will be ok. that last thing I said was................

WHY YOU BASTARD

Comment

like

vote

share

put on your reading list

family

-dyamone