meeting new people

2 months later

so I wake up alittle early because I want to find a job, I think that will be good for me to do ya know. maybe I can get some friends because living in miami with roc and not knowing nobody is like signing your own death certificate.

so while roc was still sleep I walked to the bathroom  in our room that was baby blue with two sinks and mirrors with a walk in shower and a medium size jacuzzi. ibturned on the shower water to medium and got in. being two months pregnant I can still do alot of things but I show more than regular people so tomorrow we figure out what's going on.

*30 minutes later*

I wrapped a pink fluffy tower around my body and looked to the bed to see roc still sleep. I really think im starting to feel for him but I just dont quite love him yet its to early. any way I walked into the walk in closet on my side and picked out faded shorts and a red crop top that says mommy's are the best with white wedges and I put flats inside my bag just in case my feet start to hurt.

after I put my clothes on I walked to the vanity that I use of course and put on mascara since im already pretty and some nude lip gloss and straitened my hair flat. ate some bacon and eggs let a note for roc and was out the door to my bmw.

*Roc*

so I roll over thinking I could cuddle with yn but I feel that her side of the bed is alittle cold.  I rub my eyes and look over she's not there so I look at the clock 11:30 wow I slept late. I get up to take a shower.

*25 minutes later *

I get out the shower and throw on some cargo shorts and a muscle shirt and my black and white jordans grab my phone and goes down stairs.

I look for yn their to only see a note

dear roc

hey im going to look for a job even though we have enough money for a life time I want to do something productive you know. you can go pick up the dog you wanted

tootles p.s left you breakfast

love y.n

after I read the note I ate the breakfast and then I left the house and decided to walk to the pet store.

*10 minutes later*

when I arrived at the pet store I walk around and look for the pit bulls that's my favorite dog. Then I look at the girls because I know yn loves girl dogs. Then I went to the register and pay for the dog it cost 600 dollars plus tax. I got a collar and some food and toys also treats. Then I walked home. I thought I should wait for yn to figure out what we wanted To name the dog.

when I got in the house it was 3:00 and I thought I sould make a nice dinner for yn. I made fried chicken, mac and cheese, corn, collard greens, steak, mashed potatoes and cornbread.

when I finished  the food yn walked through the door looking sexy as hell she has this glow about her that made her more beautiful than she already was. It was about 6:00 and I was exhausted I knew she was to.

roc: "hey babe"

yn: "hey roc how was your day"

roc: "it was good I got a girl dog she has blue eyes and brown fur how was your day but I didnt pick a name we can do it tomorrow" I rambled on

yn: "it was good I will work at a day care I start next week at 10:00"

roc: "go take a show I made food"

yn: "ok aww how sweet"

*yn *

when I walked into the house I smelled food roc told me he got the dog and he cooked for me and to go take a shower.

I went upstairs and took a 20 min shower with roc we were to tired to have shower sex.  we go out and didnt even dry I threw on one of his shirts and he just put on boxers.

we walked down stairs hand in hand. I thanked him for the food said a prayer and dug in. we bust that food down we were so tired we didnt put the left overs away. we just went up stairs cuddled and fell asleep we have a doctors appointment tomorrow to find out what were having.

hey guys another chappter like I promised I want to thank all of you for you support amd for readin my book. if you have any questions or Ideas just ask I always look at the comments.

Do you think their in love?

Should yn have twins triplets on quadruples or just one child

Should I continue this story

What she the girl dog name be

comment

like

follow

imbox

give idead

-dyamone