Hogwarts houses

It was an early Saturday morning in the the Gru household and Margo, Edith and Agnes were on the sofa staring at the white laptop in front of them. 

"Morning girl's!" Lucy called, coming into the room, in her pajamas and slippers.

"Morning Lucy!" The girl's chorused back. 

Suddenly Agnes piped up "Lucy which Hogwarts house are you in?" 

"Say what now?" Lucy questioned. 

"You know, Harry Potter house" said Margo

"Oh right!" Lucy chuckled, sitting next to them "I used to love that! Before I met Gru and became a mother to you, I used to read the books before bed. But I never took the Pottermore quiz because of work , so I never found out." 

Margo handed her the laptop and gestated to the screen. 

"Go on! You can do it now!" 

Lucy grinned and got to work. She spent a while with her house sorting, mostly because she was nervous that she was going to be in a house that didn't match her personalty. 

Her face lit up when it read: RavenClaw on the screen.  

"Now you can do your patronus " Edith remained her, pointing at the next quiz below. 

  The quiz said that Lucy's patronus was a Stag. 

"Wow that's the same as Harry's!" Agnes cried. 

Lucy smiled warmly and then saw Gru emerge from the double doors in his black Pj's and grey dressing gown. 

"Morning gurl's!" He yawned, strolling in. 

"Morning!" They all said back. 

"What are yoo doing?" Gru asked, peering over Lucy's shoulder at the laptop.

"We are doing the Pottermore quiz! It determines what house you are in at Hogwarts, your patronus, your wand and you join your Ilvermorny house!" said Edith. 

"Ah I see. So which houses are yoo guys in?" Gru asked.

"I'm in Hufflepuff, Edith is in Slytherin, Margo is in Gryffindor and Lucy's in RavenClaw!" Agnes replied.

"I wonder which house you would be in, Gru?" Lucy smirked as Gru shook his head. 

"No, no! De hole Hogwarts house thing isn't really my thing" 

Lucy rolled her eyes and dropped the laptop on his lap.

"Oh come on just do it!" Lucy and the girl's begged, using puppy dog's eyes. 

"Oh alright" Gru groaned. 

After about 20 minutes Gru had finished the quiz.

"Ok honey bear, what did you get?" Lucy asked 

"I got: Ravenclaw, like you Lucy!" 

Just a short sweet story here, there are gonna be more soon :-)