A Night Out

Welcome to the third part!
This part is going to be more on the romantic side 😉
Shoutout to Swagercat209 for giving suggestions! 😘
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
F/N POV
Why did he have to ask me that? I never really talk about my past...but here I am. Crying in his arms. What's gotten into me?
I guess I took for granted how sweet Masky is. He's always looked after me, and helped me from day one. He really does mean a lot to me.
Masky's POV
     We continued walking through the empty park, with F/N still clinging to my arm. My face heated up and my body started tensing. Why did I love having him so close? As thoughts swirl around my head, I doze off. Before I even realise it, we've reached the centre were a huge statute stands accompanied by red and yellow flowers. It's a really romantic site; I'll have to keep that in mind.
     F/N really is so adorable. I don't know why I think that though, he's a boy. So am I. We sit down on a nearby bench. I don't think we'll be killing anyone tonight, it just wouldn't be right. F/N was looking up at the sky. The sun was starting to come up, and the sky was fading  from a dark blue to a bright yellow. It  was a really gorgeous sight. The lake nearby was glowing with the bright light. I looked at F/N, when a sudden thought appeared. I am so lucky to be next to him, to have his body against mine, to kill at night with him, to even speak to him feels like a privilege that only I have. Knowing that fills me with a pleasure, and my body starts to feel warm. Why do I think these things about him?
     "F/N..." I accidentally let his name slip. He focuses his attention on me, and I'm stuck on what to do next. So I do the only thing I can, I grab his cheeks and slowly pull his face closer to mine. His lips were glossy and looked so soft. I gently closed my eyes and prepared for impact, when a weight was put on my body. I immediately snap my eyes open, and F/N is gone.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you enjoyed the third part! (Sorry it was so short) Part four should be up tomorrow! Unless you're seeing this when it's already out, then in that case prepare for the games!
You also can get a shoutout if you leave a really good idea for future parts/chapters!