Betrayed

Finally, a new chapter! Yay!
This will have quite a bit of gore/sensitive material , so if you're squeamish you might wanna be weary.
Also have some cursing in it. You've been warned!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your POV
Why you? Why you of all people? I trusted you...
He's just standing over me, and honestly it's making my body shake. My heads dizzy from all the thoughts swimming through my mind, and I feel nauseous.
"Don't look at me like I'm the bad guy. Just don't look at me at all." He spoke through the mask covering his face. I watched as he reached for something out of my line of vision. Don't do this. Please..
He held the object before my left eye, and the tip of the forceps just barely scratched my cornea. I automatically blink my eye shut as tears start to creep out the corner of my eyes. He walks over to that fucking tray again, and picks up some other thing. What will Masky say when he sees my dead body? What will he think? Who will he blame? He'd never expect you...he trusts you...
He places the forceps on the top and bottom of my eye, and makes sure that I can't blink. It's too obvious what he's going to do, but I just can't prepare myself. My hands are starting to twitch which makes my thumb stick in an uncomfortable position. I just now realise that my legs are bound too. Great. Lovely.
     He then proceeds to fucking sit on my waist, and once more the pointed tip of whatever is placed not in front of my eye, but it in. Dead centre of my pupil. I could barely contain the scream rising in my throat. This pain is like no other pain I've ever felt, and I just can't help but remember what my brother did. Why is this bringing back all of those memories? Of everything he did to me then? My own brother...his words still stick in my head.
     "Pretty boy, how beautiful your body is! So (slim, muscular, etc), yet so perfect. God I've wanted you for so long...so long.."
Third POV
The pain that surged through the boys body caused him to pass out, and memories of his brother started circling his mind.
"Wow..out already. Guess I shouldn't have expected much anyways" the man said whilst holding F/N's eye in the palm of his hand. He gazed at the sleeping boy underneath him, and couldn't help but wonder what Tim found attractive. All day everyday Tim would speak only about F/N, and how bad he wanted to hold him for hours. The man was so confused on why Tim was so obsessed with this nobody. He was absolutely jealous of all the attention he was giving F/N, but didn't he have good reason to be?
Since the brat was already asleep, why not paint some more graffiti on his body? That's exactly what the man did; first by cutting his leg straight down and to the bone, then by sawing a circle into his abdomen, releasing all of the organs inside.
"Now that's a lot of damage" the man said with a sly smirk on his face. "How about some more?"
He slid over to his right arm swiftly, and grabbed it facing upwards. With a simple, yet powerful motion, the bone cracked and fractured in multiple places. A shot of sharp pain swam through F/N's arm and up his neck, causing him to wake up from his dream-like state. The H/C-haired boy howled in pain as tears streamed down his face. It was only in that moment that he felt all of the pain in his body, from every cut to every broken bone.
The shadowed man grabbed a long and slender item from below the tray of goodies, and smiled widely knowing that he was going to have fun doing this.
One hit after the other, the man whipped F/N's legs, arms, chest, and face. The whip cut through his clothes and skin, and blood was constantly dripping to the floor. This caused the man to step in large puddles of crimson blood, but he paid no mind to that. He really didn't care about anything in that moment, but causing the shrieking boy more pain. He felt he deserved it, after all.
Masky's POV
"Jack! Jack, we have to go find him! Who knows where he is, or what could be happening to him!" I yelled at Ej as he shoved my knee cap back into place, and wrapped it up nicely.
     "Yea yea I know, you don't have to keep yelling at me. Did you see who took him?" Ej asked me.
     "I only saw his figure, and I think he was wearing a black jacket or something. But I didn't see where he took F/N, and that's the most important thing!"
     Ej stopped moving about, and stared blankly at the ground. It seemed like he was lost in thought, but at the same time his hands started quivering.
     "A black jacket....like the one I got a while back?" He looked up and whispered to me. I thought for a moment before nodding. It was like the one he had, but he barely ever wore it. How's something like  that even important right now?
     "Someone came into my room earlier and asked to borrow one of my hoodies or jackets. I didn't think anything of it, but I guess he was acting really strange. I...I think he might have taken F/N." Jack stated.
     "What? Who? Jack you have to tell me!" I was so eager to know who it was, but I couldn't process it when he told me.
      "...Brian..?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the late night chapter (and for the cliff hanger lol).
Got a lot of stuff planned for future chapters, so if this one seemed kinda lame, the next one will be more dramatic I promise ;3