Chapter 1

Hi Beez.! These two girls waved to me smiling hard and giggling as I walked past them. I nodded my head and kept walking. I made it to my lunch and sat at a table in the corner by myself. I pulled out my lap top and begin to edit my latest video.

This seat taken.? A guy asked pulling out a chair two seats from me.

Nah fam you good.! I said lookin up.

Ken.! He said holding his fist out. I gave him a dap and nodded my head.

Beez.!

I know who you is nigga.! He laughed. I be seeing yo videos and shit on YouTube ma nigga you funny ass hell.!

Thanks.! I laughed.

We should Calab on some shit.!

You, YouTube.?

Yeah I do a lil something I mean I ain't got a million subs like you but I'm getting there. Me and my girl almost at a mill.

Keep working on it you gone get there, we def can do something.

Word.?

Yeah I'm open to working with no people.!

That's what's up. Yo take my number.? I'll hit you up and we can talk more bout it and shit.

I wrote my number down and gave it to him. That shit seemed awkward as hell. But these two girls sat at the table smiling.

Hi Beez can we get your autograph.? The one girl asked. I laughed and said "yeah" they squealed and screamed in excitement. I loved my fans.

Move groupies.! A girl said coming over to the table pushing the girls back followed by some
Other girls. "Hi I'm Taylor.!" She said extending her hand.

What's up.? I said sitting back looking at her.

Ima put it nice and simple, I'm Taylor this is my school I'm the most popular and prettiest girl here and your the most finest boy in this school I think we should hook up. I mean show you the ends and out of the school, get to know each other.

Uhh I think ima pass but thanks though. I said in the kindest way possible.

Are you turning me down.? She asked sad.

Nah I wouldn't say that.! I laughed.

Taylor.! A girl called her causing her to leave the table.

Damn man you got it like that.?! Ken asked laughing slapping me up.

Shit apparently.!

Hey baby.! Some girl said coming over to Ken sitting in his lap than she looked at me and started freaking out. "Omg omg yo..your...you.!!! Ahhhhhhh.!!!!!!" She screamed and I couldn't stop laughing. "Your Beez!." She said damn near jumping over the table.

Yeah and your De'Arra.! I laughed. I now recognized where I know these two from, they a YouTube couple one of my favorites at that I never watched them but when I did catch a video they seemed mad cool and chill unlike some them other couples and shit.

Oh my god you know me.! She screamed excited.

Yeah y'all Ken and De'Arra y'all Lil shit be dope.! If I had a girl I would wanna do that same shit y'all do too.!"

Your single.? They both asked at once.

Yeah.! I said laughing.

Wow oh my god.! Who would of ever thought. De'Arra said sitting back in Kens lap.

My phone buzzed and it was a Dm from Dream_Chaser_93. "I can't believe your in my DM's right now this is so unreal lol, hope your having a wonderful day can't stop thinking about you.!"

"Your one of my winners for the contest what's your number.?"

"It's 123-654-7890"

I dialed her number and started FaceTiming her. I was hoping she would pick up. This was gonna be my thing for the next hour calling people who won the contest.

What's buzzin it's ya boy Beez.! I said as she answered.

Omg it's you.! I didn't think you was gonna call for real.!

I don't lie shorty.! What's good how you doing beautiful.?

Omg I'm great now.! How are you.!

I'm doing good, now that I get to talk to you beautiful.! I smiled. "What's ya name.?" (People in her background got to getting in her camera way as she was smiling and showing me off as if I was her boyfriend.! It was cute made me laugh)

I'm Alexis.! She said smiling hard making her dimples go in deep.

Word.? That's my little sister name.

I know.! She said laughing. "It's crazier cause me and you have the same last name too"

You lying.!? She held her ID up to the camera smiling. "Cool so when we get married you ain't gotta change ya last name.!" I laughed smiling.

Boy stop playing with me, before I come find you.! She laughed.

I'm serious.! I laughed. But ima let you go, have a good rest of your day beautiful.!

Bye Beez baby.! She said blowing me kisses.

If I call you later you gone answer.? I laughed.

Boy what.? I'm saving your number.! She busted out laughing.

Ight bye.! I said laughing before hanging up. I loved my fans they was funny as fuck. I called the next person but they ain't answer. I was gone finish the rest up later. I packed my stuff up and went to my last class. I was ready for this day to be over.

"I can't believe you called me.!" A message flashed across my screen.

"Of course, told you I don't lie lol, your very beautiful.!"

"Thank you Avery 💜.!"

"Your Welcome Alexis.!"