Chapter 10

Evans POV

"No!"
The shriek comes at 6:00 am. It comes from one of out tents. As soon as I realize who's voice it is I launch myself out of my sleeping bag. I slip on my shoes and race to the tent it came from. Sobs come from the sleeping bag next to me. I shine my flashlight on to the dark figure. Lying on the sleeping bag is Bridgette.
"Bridgette?" Liam asked from behind me
"You! This your fault! If you hadn't of said those things..." Bridgette trails off.
My brother is. He's gone. He left the camp.
A moan escapes my mouth as the tears come. I collapse next to Bridgette as she hugs me. Toni sits next to me and Haleigh walks in. Haleigh whispers something in Liam's ear. They walk out of the tent. Toni holds me until Noah gets there. Noah cradles me until I stop crying, whispering in my ear. As the sorrow leaves, anger sets in. Liam is the reason my brother left. And what goes around comes around.

Louis's POV

I left two hours ago. I couldn't stand to bring two siblings apart. Although I'm broken Bridgette doesn't have to put up with her brother hating her.
I walk done the street with my duffel bag on my back and my gun in hand. I don't know what I'm going to face but I will meet my sister in America. I will find a way to get there. I'm not allowing her to die. I don't know what to do but I know I need a pop tent. A small one. I soon get to the Wal-Mart. I run in after shooting a couple zombies. I grab my supplies and leave. When I get outside three people stand in front of me. And a barrel of gun pointed at my chest.

____________
(A/N) Eeeep! Please don't kill me! Things will get better... eventually. Remember if I'm dead you won't find out what happens!!!