Last One Standing

Chapter 1

Running... just a blur of color and a rush of wind. And a name being called faint but there "Jolene" the ghostly voice calls "Jolene"

Suddenly I'm laying in my bed with half the blankets in the floor.Uhg another nightmare. I've been having them every night for two weeks now.Somehow the name Jolene is always woven into the dream.How I don't know.My oval sea blue eyes glance over to the clock it's 6:00 almost time for school.I get up and get dressed in jeans and my favorite band T-shirt.I slip on my Bobs and jog downstairs.I pop a baegle in the toaster.

"Evan will you wake up the boys" Simon calls from the dining room.

"Ya sure, Simon."

"Good good"he says in his I-haven't-had-coffe-so-leave-me-alone voice.

I eat my beagle and run back upstairs.

"Louis!" I say banging on the door.

I get to the next door and notice that Louis is not getting up.I walk back to his door and open it. He's not there. He's not there! I check all the other boys rooms and find them empty too.

"Uh Simon the boys aren't up there" I say as I start to come downstairs. "What?!?" He says angrily.

We check all the spots in the house that they could be. On the finally check I decide to check the basement. We've put a Dance Dance Revolution game down there. Sure enough all of One Direction is sitting on the couch watching Zayn make a fool of himself.

"Why might I ask are you all down here?!?" I ask very frustrated

"We were bored and didn't have anything to do. Soooo we came down here and are now trying to beat your high score," explains Liam.

"Thank you Liam for the explanation. But I've got to get to school," I say. I run upstairs and tell Simon that they're down in the basement. I run outside and catch the bus. Finally sweet freedom when I can be the star because at home it's really hard being the sister of Louis and having to live with all of them. I mean I know that they're One Direction but still it's hard. I have to wake them up in the morning and make sure they don't murder each other with those stupid Nerf guns. But at school all that changes because at school I am THE LOUIS TOMLINSONS LITTLE SISTER. I know that everyone has tried to be my friend just to get close to my brother and his friends and believe me that hurts. There is only one girl that I talk to and her name Toni Ring .After I find my seat we take off to Fair Ways High home of the cougars. Where I am at the top of the high school food chain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ (A/N) Hey guys im new to wattpad so no hate please. I'll be writing more very soon