Your Right.

Continuation. And btw people didn't like the time skip. Im just saying if you want the story to continue be glad that the time skip stopped my writers block.

Indie POV

About an hour later Corbyn walks down to talk to Jonah.

I look at my wrist and stood up. I walk all the way over to the bathroom before closing the door.

I open the cupboard and grab a razor.

Indie don't do this!!

What the fuck do you mean? Indie basically got told by her older twin that she's a piece of shit! Cut!

So? Jack might apologise!

Cut Indie cut!

No don't! You come this far!!

So what? Cut!

Don't Indie! Its bad for you!

Cut!

Don't c-

"Fuck it I need to cut!" I say.

I reach for the razor and dug it into my wrist. I bite my lips so I dont scream.

1 cut for Corbyn.

2 cuts for Jack.

5 for being a piece of shit.

5 for being alive.

I look down at my now bleeding cuts, amused. I put on a white longsleeve and walk downstairs.

Jonah, Zach and Daniel weren't downstairs, only Jack and Corbyn.

"Wheres the others?" I ask.

"Going to Logan's" Corbyn replied.

I sat down in between Corbyn and Jack. I see Jacks expression change as he grabs my right hand.

I look down. Fuck. you can see the blood from the cuts staining on my white longsleeve.

I should of wore a dark color. Stupid Indie!

He pull back my sleeve to reveal all my cuts.

"The fuck Indie?!" He shouts.

Corbyn looks over at Jack weirdly then he looks at my right arm.

"Why?!" Jack ask.

"Because your right.... I am a worthless piece of shit" I whisper before running out of the house.

Jack POV

I scream Indies name as she runs away. Why did I have to be such a stupid fuck?

I stood up, but Corbyn pushes me back.

"I'll get her" he says.

Corbyn POV

I walk out of the house. 

It took me about an hour to find Indie, who was sleeping on a bench in a nearby Park?!

(Tf Indie?!)

"Indie wake up!" I say, shaking her.

"Nooo. I don't wanna go to school" She groans.

"Indie. Listen to your mother. If you don't go to school I'm stealing your phone Missy!" I sass.

She groans before tucking herself into a ball position.

Ugh. I always have to carry Indie.
(Indie you just been exposed. Bitch)

I carried her all the way into the house where Jack is sleeping on the couch and take her upstairs into our room and tuck her into bed.

"Your lucky I could've left you to have Hypothermia but since I love you I carried you." I whisper to her.

"Shush" she said.

I sigh. Girlfriends.

Bitch what? My friend is literally a homophobic person. she says that there was two guys kissing and thats fucking disgusting. I mean what's wrong with gay people? I'm not homophobic. I can't be homophobic bc my mum's friends are lesbian and getting married. Sorry if your gay, lesbian, straight or bisexual.