Oh Fuck.

Indie POV

Its been a week, and were back at L.A now.

I been feeling sick lately and I been wondering if I should go to the doctors, but Perry said not to.

My period is also overdued.

Jack and Perry were the only ones who known about Corbyn and I but that's because Jack woked up in the middle of the night and stupid Corbyn forgot his phone and Jack read through the texts, and he of course tells Perry everything.

I was waiting for Perry to come back from her job -mind you she lives with us now- and she bursts through the door.

"Im back, Indie" she shouts.

She had a plastic bag in her hand.

"What did you do?" I ask, sighing.

She chucks the bag at me.

"Open it, Fig" she demands.

"Shut up you nugget" I laugh.

Its a best friend thing.

I open the bag and took the object out, then throw it at Perry.

"Absolutely fucking not" I say.

"Its a Pregnancy test. Its not gonna be bad" she declares.

"Im not pregnant!" I declare.

"You got fucked by Corbyn. There's an 99.9 percent your expecting" Perry exclaims.

"Fine. But if I'm not pregnant, you owe me $30. If I am, I owe you $30" I sigh.

"Deal"

-

I flip the pregnancy test over so I can't see the loading screen while Perry and i chat.

60% hoped I wasn't pregnant, and the other 40% said maybe it'll be ok. Its like taking care of Isla but its way younger and I have more responsibilities. But then Corbyn maybe doesn't want to be a Dad this early in his life.

"So if you are pregnant, what are you gonna do?" Perry ask.

"Probably cry because I'm a pussy," I laugh.

"How many kids do you want?" Perry ask.

"3. How about you?" I winked at her.

"4. Why?" Perry ask.

"Well. If I am pregnant, I want the kid to have a cousin," I chuckle.

The beeping sound of the Alarm set for 3 minutes interrupts my thoughts.

"Shit. This is life or death" I whisper to Perry.

She shakes her head before walking over to me.

My hands shake as I went to grab the pregnancy test. I grabbed it and flip it over.

Fucking.

Positive.

"Oh snap your pregnant!" Perry smirks, peeking over my shoulders.

"Give me my $30 now" she says.

I just stand there in shock. Im pregnant? Holy fuck!

"Earth to Indie" Perry says.

"H-how am I going to tell Corbyn?" I ask.