Prologue

"Gentle men! May I have your attention please. I know since the last time we were here we lost our true everyday heroes and ever since we've been working on a project of recreating such things. What would happen if I were to say that *I*, Dr. J.R Frights has created a solution to our problem. BEHOLD! " The Doctor yells as he removes the duvet from the mysterious item underneath it. What he revealed shocked us all.
"I-Is that a child?!" My professor asked as I sat there taking notes. "Why yes, yes it is. Thank you for asking that Professor Chuckles." "Its just Chuck." "Whatever. This is indeed a child, but, this isn't any ordinary child. This is Hero #234. My grandest creation! Also known as Craig." "Wait, Craig?" another scientist asks, "As in Craig Tucker?? He died twenty years ago! Why bring him into all of this?? More importantly..."
"Yes sir, this is his natural body. NOT! His true body has decayed of the years. Trust me, I know... It was gross. This is his artificial body. I used his DNA samples from his corpse." "You're sick." "WRONG AGAIN SIR! I'm simply insane. Besides, if you couldn't guess by the number name he is given, I made tons of them before him. I made Tweek, Bebe, Kyle, Eric, Wendy, Kenny, Token, Clyde, Red, I made every child that was lost in the war. Even your precious Stan."
"Stan? Y-You created Stan?! I-I want to see him." "Wait your turn Marsh. First off, I need to introduce them all." He went behind the curtains and drew them back revealing Kyle, Token, Clyde, Tweek, Butters, and Eric. "These were the most successful. I still need to work on the others." "I want to see Stan!" "I thought you were going to say that. So I brought him along too. Even though he's rather... Defective."
He pulled out a smaller tank than the others had and revealed a child with black hair, he looked fine to me, but according to Dr. J. R Frights, he was defective. "STAN!!" Mr. Marsh yells as he runs towards him, J.R hide the tank from him, putting it behind his back.  "Careful Marsh! I was lucky enough to get some of his genes, don't go off and break it now! Just so you know, these creations don't have memories of their past lives. Nor do I want that to happen. They'll end up meeting the same fate they did twenty years ago."
"So... I can't raise my own son again?" "No. But, you will guide him. It is only right." "Guide him? Guide him how?" "Well, you served in the war along side him no? You can teach him again, but, there is a catch." "What?" "They're heroes now, they have abilities that are of the supernatural. You can teach him all you can as a human, but I can teach him how to use his abilities. If they ever happen to appear in your house, you must notify me at once. Understood? Or it can be catastrophic." He reveals once again to Mr. Marsh his now new born undead son. "Since you want to so badly raise him again, you get to keep this one while I will try to re-create him." "T-Thank you sir..." "Marsh. Don't forget." Marsh nods as he takes his son in his hands walking back to his seat. I wanted to say something, but, I didn't. I'm not allowed to speak in the council of Mad Scientist and professors unless I'm spoken to.
"Luckily, for these kids' parents, they are fully ready, so, lets pull them out no?" Using a remote control he pressed the button on it causing the tanks to remove the liquid inside and removing the wires opening the door to the tank. Each one fell to their faces and stayed like that for a minute until they slowly got up. They started to stumble and trip about. This was their first time walking so it makes sense. I looked up for a second and I noticed that Hero #234 was staring at me. He seems to respond to 'Craig.'
"Excuse me J.R, if I may ask, why is #234 looking at my serpent?" Yes, I'm a serpent. I humanoid one that is. I was created in my professor's lab, he was trying to make a hero too, but as you can see I was only half successful. "Ah, he must sense something coming from her. Lets take a look, Serpent. Can you come up here please?" J.R asks, I nod and walk up with no hesitation. I look like these guys, but I have the ability to have a half snake body which is my true form if I so wish to. Craig walked around me sniffing me and studding me. "Serpent, reveal your true form please." J.R asked, I looked over at my professor and he gave me a nod. I nodded back, transforming into my serpent form Craig stumbled back and landed on his back looking up at me in fear. My body turned green full of scales, eyes like a cat's yellow and sharp. I had legs like a lizard's and arms like a dragon while the rest of me looked like a snake.
"Craig? Are you alright? Are you afraid of this abomination?" Abomination? That's not the first time I heard that word before. I hissed at Craig to see what reaction he would give, his mouth opened as to scream, but I don't think he developed vocal chords yet. J.R watched him, and he didn't seem to happy. "Looks like we need to fix that if you're going to be a hero. Heroes, have no fear. Come now, all of you. We have some work to do."
With that he left with the projects. After he left the professors and scientist started to debate to let this continue or stop him, or just simply accept what he has to offer. Personally I wasn't too sure about this, not after how Craig reacted to me. The others were emotionless. I knew what would happen to him if he showed fear. I wanted to stop him, I needed to stop him, but, what could I do?
If only I knew sooner and wasn't such a coward.