Goodbye

Maddie's POV:

I got up as they called for my plane. I began walking upstairs taking in every glass detail of my last minute of England. I was going to miss her.

My heart thumping in my chest, something was missing but I pushed those thoughts away, what was missing? I pushed on I began to run through my thoughts when Ben clicked. I was missing Ben. I didn't want to leave him but he gave me no choice, my vision blurred as I stopped. I can't, no. I fight my emotions and push on. I'm not coming back until I'm ready.

Ben's POV:

I pushed past people at the airport, her flight was almost ready. I fought my way through and finally reached the stairs. I ran up them my heart beating faster than I can count. I turned my head and there I see her, her beanie her checker shirt and skinny jeans.

I ran after her. I couldn't stop myself "Maddie!!!" I called she didn't turn. "Maddie PLEASE" I yell.

Maddie's POV:

I start to hand in my ticket when I hear my name being called. I ignore it and carry on. Until the voice spoke again this time louder, the voice sounded a lot like Ben. "Maddie Wait!!!!!!" the voice yelled I turn around and there before Ben was running after me. I step back unable to speak. "Maddie...." he was out of breath "B-Ben why are you here you can't be here" I stuttered, he smirked " because I love you! I want to spend the rest of my life with even if I have to give up acting I want to marry you and give you children please" my eyes teared up as he finished speaking.

I had to shake my head back to earth "Ben, look I can't " it ripped me in half. "Tell me you don't love me that you never want to see me again and you dont have to!" he cried. I loved him I did but we were done "Benedict. I dont love you I never want to see you again!" I yelled. I turned my head and headed to the door "Maddie!" I turned again to find Ben with tears rolling down his face. "Please give me a sign that maybe we could you know, get back together I know you love me" I sighed "Ben, I do love you. Give me four years! Four years and we will see"

I ran to my plane, as I looked to the window I saw Benedict crying and waving to me. I smiled.

Goodbye Ben

Goodbye England

Hello New York