12/10/2017

Heyyyy, I'm backkkk.

I was writing this diary in the nap time at school :)))

Miss Rozterop - the homeroom teacher doesn't even fucking care if the class are sleeping or what. She is always on her phone and chatting with someone during the nap time :))) such "teen" she is :)))

These days, my study went sooo dowwnnnnnnnnnn that I could breath :(( but I think will get back to the track in no time :)) Fighting a lot here :))

Miss Rozterops is the Physical teacher :D Last year, I studied this subject very well, 9 and 10 on the chain :)) but this year :D It's like I'm the alien and the Physical is the fucking some fucking unknown planet. I asked for help from Nguyen Hung - he is in class 9/6, a student in the Physical selection :)) He rather tall, can't say that he is handsome but he is good looking.  He helped me a ( not fucking ) lots and I'm able to the basic exercises :D I asked him to teach me Physical but I know :v Who the fuck want to spend their break-time to fucking teach a stupid person that gonna give you food if you teach them?

*Whispering* Everyone duhh :D ! because I pay themmm but that bitch is stuuuupiddddd.

I think I'm gonna give him a nickname that iss..... Brat :)

La la lalaaaaaaa
_______________________________________

AT THE LITERATURE EXTRA CLASS IN
LE HONG PHONG SCHOOL (10/10/2017)

The was the boy that I always look at in the class. Beacause he a fucking SAVAGE HAAHA.

If you are tired and sleepy, he is the one to cheer the class up by his stupid jokes haha.

I think I steared at him for too many times so that he noticed me :)))

That day I was stearing at him and he raise his middle finger and wave :))
And I raise my hand shaded as a pussy waved back :)))

When the class ended, I often rushed from the class to get to the Family mart - where my mom sit to wait for me ( she has to sit there to wait and can't go home till I done studying because the LHP school is 45-minute far from my house, she can't just ride me there and go home and then pick me up and go home again) he was walking beside me and tap on my shoulder, said :

- So your name is Thúy Kiều or Thúy Vân ( 2 characters in "Tale of Kieu") or Thụy Vân ( someone that I don't even fucking know :D )

- It's Thùy Vân :))

So I think we are friends now :))

This is my past days' scpecial events :)))

See ya soonnnnnnnn