Ch 6 - Neko Bed

Wow. Koneko in a bed. I think so many people have wanted me to write this and it's finally happening. Easy with the ears there buddy. No babies. Akeno might not like that...

Obviously that Lemon Warning will be posted when necessary.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

"Wait. Koneko what the hell is going on?"

"Meow." She tucks your head into your chest and you pet her. "I want Master to love me."

"Why Master? Isn't this a bit far?"

She sat on top of you. "Well you seem to like Akeno's behavior. Think maybe you would like it if I tried. Here's the rules." She unbuttoned her shirt. "Anywhere you look you have to touch."

Oh man. No backing out is there. You get snatched in a hug and her chest is clouding your view.

"Hey you. If you're going to enjoy my breasts at least kiss me first." She grabs your face and starts to kiss you. Her weight on top of you as she starts to play with your tongue. She's taking control of you and you know it. "Unbutton me."

Lemon Warning

Meow?

Koneko separated the kiss as you were slowly one by one taking off the buttons on her shirt off. When split open blushed as she took her bra strap off. Now thrown to the floor as you grabs your face. "You ever suck on a woman's breasts?"

"No..."

"Please suck them as long as you want. Love me."

You pick up your upper body as you hug around around her. Face sucking her left nipple as she strengthens the hug wanting you closer. Her heart raced as you felt it pound when she moaned from the pleasure you were given her. Your pants got tighter and your lap got warm from your Neko sitting on top of you. 

You removed your mouth. "You sure you want this?"

"I have protection for us. Xenovia is always handy."

*CONCEEEEERRRRRRNNNNNN!!!!*

"Koneko isn't this forward?"

"But... I want to be important to you. And I trust you. It's okay if you're my first. Because I want to be your first. It's hard being loved by my friend but I want to make you happy and satisfy you."

"Kitty..."

"Please. Love me."

"I will." You grab the blue condom wrapper and tear it open gently. Rolling it out and placing it on properly. Koneko has pulled down her panties and skirt and laid down. She's nervous but wants to be one ever so badly. 

"I love you."

"I love you Koneko."

"Give it to me."

You lay on top of her and see her eyes close. You inch closely until you find her sweet spot. She is in discomfort as you slowly go halfway in. "You okay."

"It hurts but keep going. Please. I want this." You slide all the way through and she moans. A few thrusts and you are sure shes enjoying it instead of being in pain. She gripped your shoulders tightly as you went a little faster and more fluid. "I love you Master. Please don't stop." This was crazy. Making love for your first while your parents aren't home. To a girl with cat ears none the less. But you decided to do something she asked you to caution. You take your left hand and lightly tug on her ear. Something happens to her. More aggressive. "Well then you naughty boy. If you're going to pull on my hair maybe we should take turns." You gasped as she had a certain grin on her face. She was intimidating. From please be gentle to fuck me like you paid me. You roll over to see what she wants you to do. Koneko was being naughty and the dominant roll suit her well. "I said not to pull my ears your pervert. Gonna wish you haven't." Most would think this means she was going to punch you. But rather she sat on your shaft and started to ride you. She moaned loudly as you grit your teeth. Eyes shut and panting loudly. The pleasure intensified and you couldn't last long what so ever. 

You finish as the protection felt massively heavy and warm. Koneko got off as she climaxed with you. Once inspected of no breaks or holes you remove the condom and toss it in the trash. Now back to your girlfriend. Shes back to the cute innocent kitty curled up into your side.

Warning Over

Damn. That was intense.

"I love you (FN)." she blushed.

You hugged her. Now it was cuddles and debating when to put clothes on. This was going nerve racking. And you weren't sure how long the two of you would be alone. For all you knew Lady Rias or your parents could pop in.

"I love you too. You make me happy."

"Thank you for not turning me away."

"I like who you are." You pet her ears.

"Meow." She batted her eyelashes.

"I like who you are. I love you. Their is no one who stop us."

"(FN) are you home?" Called a voice.

"Fuck! It's Mom. Quick under the bed."

Koneko in panic gets out from under the covers and slides underneath your bed. You pull your pants up and slide under the covers as she opens the door.

"Honey?"

"Hey Mom."

"You okay? You don't look so good. You sick?"

"Cold sweat. Just resting is all." Oh my God please don't do this.

"Alright. Just stay away from your father. He's a germophobe when it comes to us being sick."

"I know. Thank you."

"Alright I'll head back to the kitchen before he gets home talk to you later." With that she shuts the door and you hear her walk downstairs.

Phew. Close. I thought she would crucifie me.

(Just a heads up people, this shit don't work. Personal experience and other stories. Yeah. Do not attempt.)

"Alright Kitty you're good."

"Hey. Then what do I call you?"

"Not sure. But you can dressed and we can meet her after we freshen up."

"Meet your mother? Honey aren't you a little forward?"

"Didn't 'we' just do it?"

Koneko cracks her knuckles. She was not happy. The way you just described love wasn't very loving at all. "Oh really?"

"Make love that is."

She smiled. Then rest her head in your lap. "Good boy. Meow."

Now to have the heart and the balls to tell Mom. I've never brought a girl hone and she's the old fashioned type. I think I'm screwed but no other way. Let's go.

~~~~~

I'm in the middle of my truck shift touching this up. 6 pm to 3 am New York Time. Not bad tonight can't complain.

Koneko in your bed making love to you means she loves you. She wouldn't do this to anyone else. But how to get past the mother. Let alone father. Oh boy... Thank goodness for Xenoiva and her protection service. Clutch! And now you face the music.

As always I hope all enjoyed, vote for more, comment freely, and as always have an awesome day cause you guys are the best and make this happen. Love you all.

-Relentlezz