Ch 12 - Gone-O (Finale)

Well guys this has been so many things on top of hilarious, funny, ecchi, and more. But all things must end at some point. And this is help open the door to other stories. Hope once this, Origami, and some others are out of the way work on some new ones. I have kind of have a rough idea but it'll be exciting to get into Mero, Kokoa, another sequel (classified for now), Outer Moka (after Inner is finished) and more.

At the moment Akeno and Koneko are on dates with clones while your on a hiatus kidnapping. How long will this last? When do the girls pick up on it?

Enjoy.

~~~~~

Turns out she teleported with you to grab a bag before teleporting back to her house. The "allow" thing was all but a lie.

"Thanks I guess." You sweatdropped.

"Homework is over. Time to scrub. Come now Lover."

"What am I doing?"You asked caught off guard.

"Washing my butt."

"Wait shower together?"

"If you want a sucking you need a wash."

Something is a bit fishy. "I thought you found that disgusting."

"Like I said. He needs to be washed. And it will keep you around. Been practicing."

"I'm sorry, what the fuck?"

"Darling you're swearing like a truck driver. I don't like it. I said I've been practicing."

"On what?" Why you asked that you have no idea.

"Bananas and cucumbers. Then chop them up and eat them. One in the morning and one at night."

You flinch and cover the nads. "Why woman would you mention the chopping?"

"I don't know. You should be happy."

"About chopping?"

"I'm swallowing you to win you over. What do you think I'm doing?"

"Trying not to bleed... that's about it. Other than having my strength being drained. Probably from the clones."

"I need your strength boyfriend. You need to satisfy me again. Otherwise I'll punish you."

"That's not S&M..."

~~~~~

Akeno on her part was dragging Clone B along her side have a grand old time. Teasing him with cup sizes, colors some in which couldn't be found in her bust, then into the racy outfits. See through, panties with no back or some with holes in them, and of course cosplay.

"Daddy I don't want you to bleed all over the place. I have a few ideas. Stay by the curtain and I will be right with you."

"Okay." The clone replied nervously.

He stood there until the curtain swings across for outfit number one. Ecchi nightgown in black. "Baby yes or no?" She turns around a full 360 for the whole view.

"I like it."

"Glad I'm right. Hold on." She swings the curtain again. "Time for a different color. How does a blue sound?"

"I like it."

"Okay." She is carefully putting clothes back on the hanger as she looks at the bra and panties about to be tried on just for you. She clips it on from the front and looks in the mirror. "Oh Love. Your wifey needs a man's opinion." She swings the curtain. "Be honest. How is it."