one

lowercase intended
--

jin faked a cough to catch the attention of the two girls obviously sharing both their answers to the test , jin gave them a stern look making the two turned pale .

jin showed his empty hand in front of the two and they hesitantly put both of their test papers that are not yet finished . after confiscating jin nodded at the two as a way of telling ' you better learn your lesson' and the girls whined in a whisper not to disturb the other students who are busily answering.

shaking his head he went back to his seat at the back part of the room , his original seat is in the front near the entrance but every exams week he would always occupy the vacant one at the back.

since he's the class president he has to do his duties and he's always looking out for his classmates , and the seat in the back has a perfect view for him to check out if his class are doing something crazy , like what minjae and ara did.

he went back to answering his own papers when he felt a light tug on his uniform , big vieny hands are clutching down his polo . he craned his neck to look at the guy and he's brow cocked , it's the spoiled brat namjoon.

'what ?' he mouthed , but the boy just smirked at him and winked before passing his papers unto him and impolitely walking out of the room .

right namjoon is a spoiled ass brat but he's a fucking smart ass too.

--

" president , we're sorry about earlier . we promise not to do it again just let us finish answering it "

minjae pouted at him and the other girl ara lifted both her arms together pleading .

"aishh..you two are so lucky im your president and i get worried for my class having low grades" he chided handing them their papes back , and the girls faces lightened as they took it from his hands.

" make sure to finish it before recess time , ill be passing that to mr.chu"

"omoooo ! thank you so much president !"

the girls hugged the tall boy whose now laughing at their cuteness, jin ruffled their hair and he immediately left the room and headed to the cafeteria to get some food .

while walking down the hallway that leads to the cafeteria someone dragged him in a dark alley way and slammed his back in the cold wall as he felt two strong arms holding up his arms.

"w-who are you ? can you...let go of me ?"

he tried breaking out of the stranger's arms but he's jusr too strong , he scanned the plave looking for a near exit and take a run for it . he can see the light coming from the hallways to his left but the place is so narrow it's impossible for him to run fast , specially if he's tall and has wide shoulders . now he's puzzled how this stranger pushed him inside easily.

"it's your richy boi mr.president "

jin can hear the smirk in his voice and he can smell the his minty breath fanning his face.

"namjoon ?"

he asked examing the boys face through the dark place , squinting his eyes and inching his fave closer to close closely he was taken aback when he felt soft lips hovered over his.

" damn i never thought kissing a guy would be that great !"

namjoon said after the kiss, but jin is still shocked from what he did.

"w-wait...shit this is not gunny namjoon let me go or I'll shout !"

"go on if you do , I'd gladly suck your tongue for you to shut up "

namjoon challenged inching his face closer their noses touching. jin furrowed his brows fear starting to rise in his chest, namjoon is known for being a brat and also a bully is he gonna target him next ? but what for ? he never did anything to piss off the boy , and namjoon never once bothered him . questions started flooding the olders mind when namjoon spoke again.

" i know your secret "

jin can feel the anxiety building , he wet his lips and glared at the boy .

"i don't know what your talking about namjoon. now let me go !"

he growled and tried squirming again but the boys gripped only tightened. namjoon let out another chuckle before kissing the olders nose , making jin's breath to hitch.

"i know your a fag , i know you had a relationship with a boy and broke up few months ago.i know like to suck dicks mr.president"

--

i like dicks too ...lol !