two

--
two weeks passed and jin's still bothered by namjoon.  the last interaction they had with each other was when the brat slammed him in a cold wall in the dark alley .

namjoon knew about his deep secret , that he's gay . jin kept it a secret from the whole school cause he know not everyone will like it , well there must be few people but he knows how stupid people reacts , and he also doesn't want his classmates to lose their respect for him he's the president for fucks sake , if they knew they'll surely rebel against him and he doesn't want that.

" Jin hyung over here! "

jin snapped out of his deep thought when a familiar cute voice called him , he looked over and saw jimin waving his way sitting at the farthest table in the cafeteria .

jimin's with his two other friends taehyung and sehun , jin smiled at them and made his way to their shared table.

"hey kids"

jin greeted taking the seat beside sehun , taehyung scowled at his words and jimin laughed.

"hyung i told you already to stop calling us kids, we're big boys now . "

little taehyung whined and pouted at him

"but you boys are still my babies , i can still remember babysitting you three while your parents are at work !"

" I'll always be your baby hyung !"

sehun hugged his side and snuggled to his chest like a kid , to think sehun and the other two are already seventeen jin can't help but laugh and reminisce the old days when these kids would all play at his parents house , they're neighbors and just live near each other .

"yah ! sehunnie , let jin hyung eat , you little baby !"

jimin started smacking sehun's shoulder playfully but sehun just wouldn't let go of jin .

" y-yah ...yah ! look the bully's coming here...sehun , behave !"

Jin's face frowned when taehyung started frowning and his voice lowered into a whisper . jin felt how sehun's body stiffened against his and the boy immediately fixed his position , sitting straight right beside him.

"what's wrong taetae ?"

jin asked but the boys stayed silent and so does jimin and sehun.

"ohh...look at this babies having fun ?"

jin heared a cocky voice from behind and he craned his neck , and there he saw namjoon and his disciples . hoseok whose smiling at them, jungkook with a cocky expression and yoongi whose looking bored and sleepy . and well namjoon with all his glory looking so classy and fabulous,note the sarcasm,jin's face turned sour after looking at the campus bullies .

" shut up kook !"

taehyung spat at the raven haired boy . hoseok just chuckled when jungkook's expression changed after hearing taehyung fight back for the first time .

" and if i don't ? you're gonna cry and run back to your mom's panties ? such a baby-"

"shut it jungkook we're not here for that !"

namjoon cut jungkook off and the raven boy just rolled his eyes , namjoon's gaze focused on the certain boy with brown blonde hair with wide  sexy shoulders and a scowling face.

"hey there ms.president , can i have a little chat with you ?"

--