Chapter 4

Violet used to be part of the mean girls. When they were nice. Alana was nice and so was Alora. Alina wasn't there. Secretly, Violet thought Alina was the reason the mean girls became mean.

It all started one day at school. It was the first day of year 3. Now, they were in year 5. But anyways, on the first day of year 3, the twins, Kay and Alina arrived. They had long blonde hair, tied back in a ponytail, and sorta tanned skin. They were wearing the school uniform, (duh!) and they had rosy red lips, pink cheeks and bright blue eyes. Since they were identical twins, they looked exactly like each other. Well, there was one difference. And believe me, this was a big difference. And when I say big, I mean GINOURMOUS! Kay was a sweet, kind girl, and Alina was just downright mean. Ria, Fifi and Layla were talking and playing. They hadn't seen each other for the whole holidays! Well, they did have 17 play overs..... But still! So school started and their teacher, Mrs Clickity-Clack was really nice. She introduced herself and the new girls. There was Alina and Kay, (of course,) Sandya, Josie, and Cleo. Since it was an all girls school, the only boys were the teachers. Only some teachers, like Mr BooBoo, Mr Bunny, Mr Zigzag, Mr...... Hey! That's getting off track!

So at lunchtime, Alina became BFFs with Alana and Alora and pushed Violet out of the group. Then she became friends with Kay. They were BFFs for a while, and then they joined Fifi, Ria and Layla's group. They agreed that this friendship would never be broken.

So, Bee-Tah started following the meanies. Fifi kept trying to be friends with them. Violet kept on trying to pull her away. Had Fifi forgotten Violet's experience with the Mean Girls?