Fifteen

Eren

Why? Why is it that when I am at my weakest and most vulnerable am I then targeted by wackoes. I pull at the chain that reminded me of my past in the Survey Corps. A time I was treated like a monster, a beast that must be chained and not to be unleashed unless needed. I feared my husband as much as I respected him. Although these chains brought back painful memoirs, it also surfaced joyful ones too.

It reminded me how I was soon freed from the dreaded chains. How Levi would try in any possible way to avoid taking me back down those stairs. How I was finally free to roam around once impregnated despite it being limited due to my stomach growth and increased fatigue.

Funny how the things you despise can be somewhat comforting in a way. Because I knew sooner or later I will be set free from these chains and back into my husbands embrace.

I suddenly heard rushing of footsteps downing down the winding stairs. My heart quickened with hope as I waited for the owners of those feet to appear.

"Eren!"My husband reaches the cell and grasps onto the iron bars.

I could feel tears of relief form but that relief turns to shock when the Undertaker sneaks up behind my husband."LEVI!"

Levi manages to dodge his crocked scythe."Hmmm I guess I underestimated you Ackerman. No matter, I'll enjoy putting your head in my display case."

Raising his weapon The Undertaker tries to strike Levi again. Pulling his sword from its stealth Levi blocks the fatal blow. He pushes the maniac into a shadowed corner making it difficult to see anything other than the sparks of the blades clashing together.

"Mama!"Asher and Marcelo wiggles their small frames through the cell bars.

They botb crawl up onto the bed to give me a hug but mindful of my bulging stomach. "Asher use this to pick the locks, I'll go help your father."Says Erwin handing my son a pick before pulling out his sword and rushes to Levi's aid.

Asher uses the pick to pick the locks of my chains. Once one arm was freed Marcelo takes the pick and does the other. I rub my aching bruised wrists before pulling the boys into a hug, awarding them with kisses on their heads and praised them for their bravery.

Now we must wait for the battle between Levi, Erwin and the undertaking bastard to end.

Levi

This bastard is starting to kiss me the fuck off. First he takes pleasure buring those who fought for our freedom. Second he kills innocent solders to fill the void of his useless life. Third and lastly, he has the fucking audacity to mess with my family.

Erwin and I circle around the son of the bitch like predatory animals. He watches our movement with cautiousness. I have to admit the bastard wasn't a bad fighter but that doesn't mean he's a good one either. He left a few openings which were easy to catch sight of despite the dimness in the room.

"When I'm done with you, your children will make history."The Undertaker chuckles to himself."The world will revert back to the way it uses to be. A world of fear, chaos and destruction. A world that I will thrive!"

He swung his scythe to pierce my side but gets blocked by Erwins sword. While distracted I took the chance to plung my weapon into the creeps outer thigh. He wails in pain as he blindly swings his own weapon to try to hit me again and like before Erwin blocks each blow as I slash and stab the prick in fatal areas.

Soon the Undertaker falls to the ground in a pool of his blood. He pants and struggles to breath. I kick his scythe a foot away from him as he tried to make a grab for it. Seeing the key to the cell on his person I yank them off his belt and tossed it to Erwin. He nods knowingly before hurrying over to the cell door.

I stare angrily down at the pathetic excuse for a man as he painfully whimpers on the ground. So this is his true self hmm, a coward hidden behind a mask. I kick him harshly so he was laying on his back. I then press my foot onto his throat causing him to chock on his own blood that spilled from his mouth.

I turn slightly to see Wren being carried by Erwin. My son and nephew idly watching me by his side. As much as I want to kill this fucker, I cannot let the watch. They've seen and experienced too much already and to watch someone being executed shall not be added to the list."Come on you two."Calls Erwin as he climbed up the stairs.Hesitately Asher takes hold of Marcelo's hand and follows.

I silently thanked my old friend before turning my attention back to the withering snake beneath my feet. Variety ways of torture flows through my mind. All I had were my limbs and sword in hand which will be enough to make sure he dies from the utmost agonizing death.

"Get ready to met Death you motherfucker."