7 Ame

More abuse warnings!! :) always gotta do it.
Thanks you guys for motivating me to continue!

Mirio Togata's POV

"Togata, you haven't smiled this much since your girl friend's episode. What's got you so happy today?" Sir asked as he glanced at him as they both did some paperwork.

"Why, I always smile like this," He said chipperly, raising his eyebrows for a few seconds and writing some words down.

"Kids these days..." He muttered under his breath, knowing exactly what that high and mighty look meant. They were just kids!
Or, maybe his little apprentice was growing up.
Maybe.

Shinju Matsuo's POV.

Right after the Licensing Exam, I found out that I had passed. I rushed out of the building, grinning ear to ear. I excitedly talked to Midoriya, and he talked back until the big, burly boy from our neighboring school headed over to talk to Todoroki. They spoke, and finally we got on the bus to go the station. I hadn't been much help in the exam, but I definitely used my surroundings to my advantage. My green eyes traveled along the buildings as they blurred past us. I had sat next to Todoroki, not really thinking very much, just blissful.

"Matsuo." He muttered. I glanced at him, casually placing my arm on the sill of the window.

"Yeah, what is it?"

"I'm happy that you're here." He said without much conviction in his voice. I raised an eyebrow, chuckling softly and looking away from him.

"Thanks. Who told you to say that?" I questioned, seeing as he usually didn't speak unless spoken to. I understood his personality; I was like that a year ago in middle school when I barely talked to Mirio.

"No one." He muttered, looking away from me in disappointment. I nodded, but I didn't believe him with that tone. It didn't matter; the thought was what counted. I closed my eyes, sighing and keeping to myself as the builds rushed passed us. We arrived at the train station and then headed back to the school; this time, I sat with Iida. He wasn't fond of talking to me, so I hoped that I could maybe get some rest. The royal blue seats complimented the white walls; only the best for Japan's best students. Iida sat on the inside, I on the outside. I drifted off into sleep at some point, but when I woke up, my head had lolled onto Iida's shoulder. I jolted, looking around quickly.

"Fuck." I blatantly blurted out, then cringed at Iida's gasp beside me.

"Matsuo!" He exclaimed, "do not use such language." I chuckled before rubbing my eyes and yawning, still half asleep.

"Thanks for letting me sleep on you, Iida. You should think about giving up on being a hero and instead be a pillow." I muttered, not very coherent. Iida sighed, glancing at someone to my left. I did so as well, spotting Midoriya. He smiled at me, and I lazily did so back.

"I do not know if I could consider that a compliment." Iida admitted, and I shrugged and waved him off.

"It was a compliment, don't worry." I assured him, then pressed my lips together and sighed, leaning my head back.

"Thank you, then," he awkwardly muttered, and I chuckled in response. The rest of the ride went well. When we got back, it was quite late. I texted Mirio and told him that I was going to bed. Just before I did, I got a text from Amajiki. I sighed, biting my toothbrush to keep it in place as I grabbed my phone.