Ⅹ (Ten)

•۰•♡•۰•●●•۰•♡•۰•●●•۰•♡•۰•●●•۰•♡•۰•●●•۰•♡•۰•●●•۰•♡•۰•●●•۰•♡•۰•●

I knew you haven't forgotten me, maybe you were just so good at pretending that you haven't met me.

If I die unexpectedly, can everyone just do the right thing and pretend I was a way better person than I am?

Every time i think of you not because i am alone but for the change that i have seen in you in such a short time was the reason, i wonder how can a person change in such a short time, Was that friendship between us or all was just a dream which was now haunting me every moment of my life, I am still that person but were you the same?

It breaks my heart; it makes me sad to think of all the times we had. You made me laugh and you made me cry. And all that I can do is sigh and wonder why.

You meet people who forget you. You forget people you meet. But sometimes you meet those people you can't forget. Those are your friends.

It breaks my heart to see the person who I thought was my best friend, forget about me, lie to me, ignore me and just leave me alone without a warning.

You were the one I thought who wouldn't...let me down. What shocked me is...when I needed you the most...you were the first to walk away.