Ⅶ (Seven)

•۰•♡•۰•●●•۰•♡•۰•●●•۰•♡•۰•●●•۰•♡•۰•●●•۰•♡•۰•●●•۰•♡•۰•●●•۰•♡•۰•●

Have you ever wondered what marks our time here? If one life can really make an impact on the world...or if the choices we make matter? I believe they do. And I believe that one man can change many lives. For better...or worse.

Albert Camus once wrote, "Blessed are the hearts that can bend, for they shall never be broken." But I wonder, if there's no breaking, then there's no healing. And if there's no healing, then there's no learning. And if there's no learning, then there's no struggle. But struggle is a part of life. So must all hearts be broken?

We knew the world would not be the same. A few people laughed, a few people cried, most people were silent.

Even though I kinda knew we were a lie, it was like a pain reliever. I mean the pain was still there, but I didn't feel it for awhile.

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.

One of the deep secrets in life is that all that is really worth doing is what we do for others.

When did we lose our way? Consumed by the shadows, swallowed whole by the darkness. Does this darkness have a name, is it your name?

Someone once said that death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live.