Ch. 1

A/N: Hey, everyone, this is a fanfiction of the Charmed Series, following Wyatt, Melinda, and Chris with wolves crossover which is my idea. Hope you guys enjoyed.

Ch. 1

Wyatt's POV

The alarm goes off, waking me from my deep slumber. I groan as I hit the snooze button and sit up and stretch, which always feel good in the morning. I walk over to my bathroom, where I start my morning routine. Right, I haven't introduced myself. My name is Wyatt Halliwell, I am 25 years old, 6'2, 198  pounds and I am your typical average adult beside living with my siblings in Colorado. I am a social worker. Oh, one more thing, I am a Charmed one. SHHH. Anywho, I walk downstairs where I see Chris and Melinda are already there, chatting up a storm.

"Morning," I greet them.

"Morning big brother," Melinda replies as she continues to talk to Chris.

Chris just nods to me which in turn I nod back. As you can see, Chris is not a morning person but whatever. After finishing breakfast, we all rinse our dishes in the dishwasher and Chris start it.

"We are heading out," Chris and Melinda yell.

"Bye," I yell back grinning as they head out the door and to Chris's car. Once they are gone, I head over to my room to grab my stuff and head out the door. There, I drive to work and park my car in my designated spot and get out. I locked the car and head in so I go to my desk. There I greet all of my co-workers and get a start on a stack of paperwork that is on my desk.

After working for a couple of hours, I finally get up to stretch and to get coffee. There I run into my co-worker Stephen.

"Morning Wy, how are you?" Stephen asks.

"I'm good, what about you?" I ask.

"Good, tired since my daughter been keeping me up most of the night."

"Wow, good luck and hope she will sleep through the night soon," I reply.

"Me too," Stephen states grinning as he leaves the break room. I, on the other hand, walk over to a table where I take out my phone to respond to texts from my parents and aunts while going on some social media. After my break is up, I go back to my desk where I work for another two hours then head to lunch. I grab my lunch and head over to the table where I see Stephen, Cody, and Judy are sitting at and join them.

"Hey guys," I gree them.

"Hey," they all reply.

"What's going on?" I ask.

"Nothing much," Stephen replies. "Just that Judy is heading to court with the child that she is overlooking and is kind of nervous."

"Judy, you will be fine. I have faith in you," I state.

"Really?" Judy asks.

"Really," I reply. "We all have faith in you and you will be able to protect this little boy that has been abused."

"Okay, thanks, guys. Just the nerves." Judy replies.

"I know, hell we all know. We all have been there before. Whoever said it isn't hard is lying through their teeth." I reply.

"Yeah," Cody replies as we all continue our lunch and talk about our lives and such.

"Hey Wy, are you seeing anyone?" Cody asks.

"No, not at the moment," I reply. "Why?"

"Well I have this girl who is willing to meet up with you for drinks," Cody states.