Chapter 35 - Beach

This chapter will be short, I got no ideas for the beach.

Stacy's POV

"Baby?" I look up from my lyrics that I've been writing for our next album.

"Yeah babe?" Andy walk about to me and sat next to me in the bed.

"Can we go to the beach, tomorrow" I nodded.

"Yeah sure, I need a break too" he smile and kissed me.

"Your the best you know" I smirk.

"I don't know, am I?" He lean in again.

"Yes you are" he said through the kiss.

Lets just say, it got very heated...

{ Morning }

We woke up and took a shower. No not together, I wouldn't let Andy.

When we were finished, I quickly put everything on the back of the car and drove to the beach.

"We're here" I said excitedly, I haven't been to the beach since Andy left. That's 3 years ago. (She's 20 now and Andy is 21, almost 22)

"Let's go" he grab my hand and took everything out of the car. We walk in the sand, it was hot as fuck! I literally was squealing the whole way, making Andy chuckle and laugh.

"Stop! You have shoes on! And I don't" I pouted, making him pick my bridal-style. "Andy" I whined.

"To the water!" My eyes widen.

"Andy! No! Please! I'm begging you!" He laugh and shook his head.

"Don't worry, I was kidding" he put like some 'blankets' on the sand. We sat down and enjoyed the sun. I wouldn't get tan so I don't have to worry about it. We were playing with sand, acting like little kids, hey I wasn't here for a long time.

"Can we go the water now?" He pouted, he's been asking that since we came. I sighed and pretended to think, tapping my chin with my finger.

"N-" before I could finish, he put me on his shoulder and starter running to the water. "Andrew Dennis Biersack! Put me down! Now!" He laugh.

"No!" Soon he through me to the water, I quickly came back up, gasping for air. I glare at him and splash with water, he gasp, then made an evil smirk. My eyes grew wide, knowing what he was capable of. I tried to run but being in the water, doesn't work.

I felt his arms go around my waist, I squeak.

"No! Okay! I'm sorry!" He chuckle and shook his head making water go around. I squeal when we fell down the water together. I swam all the way out, cause it was getting cold already. I turned around and saw him looking around.

"Okay Stacy this is not funny" he swam down again, them came back up. "Stacy! Where are you?" I quietly went to him. "Stacy please!" I got to him and wrap my arms around him.

"Calm down, I'm here" I said, putting my chin on his shoulder. He sighed, then turned around, what I didn't expected is his eyes were in tears. "I'm sorry" I pull him to a hug.

"I thought I lost you again"

"You won't"

We spend time like that, took pictures, played, we actually got to play with some little kids!

____________________________________________________________

Chapter 35 ! Yay! I'm not going to update in Days Are Number, until I get, about, 40 reads. So yeah. Share it if you want me to update it.

READ

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

READ DAYS ARE NUMBER! MY OTHER BOOK!