Chapter 5: Bye Mitchell

"Duh, of course he likes me."I said like it was the most obvious thing.

"No he likes likes you." He said shaking his head.

"No! He doesn't. He can't."

When I went to America for the exchange program I kinda had a crush on Daniel, and it was awkward for the first two weeks but then we became friends. Really close friends. We were for the rest of the year.

It was so cute when he cried when I had to come back. I cried too.

For the past 2 years we would have two hour conversations on the phone, the longest we ever talked for was 23 hours. We basically spend the day together, through audio.

We face time and text, but he has never mentioned any feelings for me, or subtly tried to bring it up.

This was new for me and probably for him too

"Why can't he?"

"Because, he's famous, in a band and I don't think I'm enough for him." I answered shoving the rest of the burger in my mouth.

"Well he's an idiot if he doesn't see how amazing you are." He said staring at me.

"Aww thanks Mitch, I love you." I mumbled, half of my mouth still full.

"I love you too, and don't ever forget it."

Why was he being all serious.

"Okay okay calm down Mitch. Whats with you." I asked.

"Me? Your the one hiding under restaurant tables."

I chuckled

Mitch ordered his food because he didn't before. We finished our food, just talking about what movie we were going to watch tonight.

Mitchell and I walked towards his car and we drove home, singing along to music on the radio.

I entered my home and yelled for my mother.

"MUM! We're home."

"Hi honey, I'll be down soon." Her voice boomed from her room.

Mitchell and I go into the living room and slopped ourselves on the couch like bags of potato's.

We are bags of potato's.

We switched on the TV and watched for the next few minutes.

"Hey Mitchell, how are you?"

My mother marching in looking marvelous. She had a long, floor length sequined bear back dress.

"Hi Mrs Manson, I'm good how are you. And may I say you look ravishing tonight." He grinned.

"Oh why thank you!" Mum answered dramatically.

"Stop being so dramatic," I whined. "And mum why are you so dressed up?"

"Dad invited some people over for a party due to the end of wrapping a new movie. But since we're leaving and won't be with family this Christmas, I decided to invite the whole family as well."

My jaw dropped to the ground as I gasped.

"Why are you gasping?" A voice asked next to me.

I turned and glared Mitchell.

"Do you know how big my family is?" I yelled in a high voice.

I heard a laugh come from the kitchen.

"What are you giggling about. How on earth are you going to fit all those people in this house?" I asked obviously still not liking this entire idea.