Chapter 6: Da Boiz

I hopped on the plane with Mitchell still on my mind. I can't believe I'm leaving him. I can't believe he's not coming with us.

As I sat in my seat, two rows down from my parents, a tear rolled down my face.

Thank the lord that I have a row all to myself or else people would be giving me strange looks.

I haven't left the freaking airport and I'm already crying and missing Mitchell. This really shows how close we are.

As the plane took off I quickly glanced at the time on my phone before switching it off for the mean time.

3:39am

I didn't realize how tired I was until now.

After the party ended at 11pm, Mitch and I went to my bed room and both watched a movie.

We completely lost track of time, getting absorbed into Fast And Furious 8 when my mum came into my room saying it was time to leave for the airport.

I panicked and started rushing around, making sure I didn't forget anything. And having no sleep, you can imagine how I looked then and now.

I shut the window I luckily got placed next to, put my legs up on the two seats next to me and leant against the window.

I put my U looking cushion thingy around my neck and tried to get comfortable.

After many failed attempts, I give up and grabbed my phone and turning it back on when we were most definitely in the air.

I had no idea what to do, so i did the first thing that came to mind.

Hey Danny Boy! 😊

Almost immediately I get a reply.

Hi Beautiful 😉

I blushed at his comment and marvelled at the speed of his reply. I check the time and find it to be 4:18am. It hit me then that it was probably 1pm over there.

I'm on the plane and I'm exhausted and I can't sleep 😭😭

Do you need me to sing you to sleep??

I smiled, remembering Daniel's sweet and soothing voice. It might sound weird, but sometimes when i was homesick, he would sing for me and it would magically make me fall asleep.

And that showed how close me and Daniel were, and still are.

That would be nice 😂😂

Aawww 😍 as soon as you arrive I'll serenade you. 😊

Okay I didn't ask for a scene at the airport.

Its not a scene, its a performance 😉😂