The Dare (A Matthew Espinosa fanfiction)

Angels p.o.v

I woke up to my phone alarm going off.

"Why cant school start at noon? It would make things much easier." I mumbled to myself.

I walked into the bathroom right down the hall.

My house wasn't that big.

Not a two story house like I dreamed of, but just a plain one story house with three bedrooms, one bathroom. It's not the best house, but I'm thankful that I have one.

I looked through my closet. What to wear? What to wear?

I chose some dark khaki jeans that felt like tights along with a baby blue collared uniform shirt.

Private school will be the death of me.

I brushed my long brown hair and put it up in a high pony tail and a turqouise bow on top of it just to add a little something.

I got my mascara and placed some on my eyelashes so my hazel eyes could pop out. That's one of the few things I like about myself. My eyes.

Mascara was the only makeup I wore since I hardly got pimples and I didnt want to wear any foundation because people always tell me that it would make my skin break out.

I walked into the kitchen and ate some cereal.

I got my backpack and house keys, and headed out without saying goodbye to my parents. They're probably on another business trip anyways.

I locked the front door and headed to Matthews house which was right across the street from my house.

Yep it's the Matthew Lee Espinosa, the famous viner, who I'm happy to say is my best friend. Ever since I was born we were inseparable, and I'd be lying if I said we weren't anymore.

How is it possible to be best friends with Matt ever since I was born? Well, my mom and his mom were best friends since highschool and stuck together ever since, they planned to have us around the same time.

I walk up to his house, I don't bother knocking on the door since this is pratically my second home.

"Hi Mrs. Espinosa." I greet Mattsmom, giving her a hug.

"Goodmorning Hun, did you have breakfast already?"

She always worried about me because she knows that both my parents are rarely around the house and I have to be on my own most of the time.

"Yes. Thank you for asking" I smiled.

"You're welcome. Matthew should be out any minute."

I smiled and sat down on the stool by the island in the middle of their kitchen.

I hear Matthew running down stairs and I made sure I look presentable.

Yeah, I have a tiny crush on him, whatever, ever since I was in third grade I had this little crush on him. But it doesn't matter. He sees me only as his best friend. Nothing more. Nothing less.

I see him walking towards me with a smile planted on his face.

He's so darn cute.

He was wearing his usual uniform. Khakis and his uniform top. His hair in a perfect quiff.

I smiled at him and jumped off the stool I was sitting on.

"Ready to go A?" He asked me.

"Yep." I walked over to his mom and gave her a kiss one her cheek, Matt doing the same.