{he cheats} ~part 3~ FINAL

A/n comment some suggestions you wanna see in my stories coming up.

Jugheads pov
As I was walking to y/n house I see Betty outside her house waiting for me, as I walk by here I noticed she was wearing a black bodycon Dress with knee high heels, as I was just about to sped up she stood up an walked up to me
"Hey juggie" she said sexual
"Oh hey Betty" I said kinda disgusted
She noticed that and walked up closer to me and whispered to me
"I know you want me" she said sexual while trying to kiss me I quickly walked away towards y/n house an knocked on the door. No one answered so I jus walked in. As I walk up the stairs I hear loud music from y/n room.

Y/n pov
As I walked into my room I put on some music an turn it up loud, as I sat on my bed I grab my razor an I start cutting lines.
1 cut
2 cut
3 cut
4 cut
5 cut
As I was cutting my sixth I hear my door open.
My eyes went wide when I saw jughead.. I try my best to hide my arms but he already seen the cuts.
"What the fuck are you doing here?!" I say loudly as I turn off my music.
"Y/n I came to check on you" he said as he got closer to me, when he got close enough he grabbed my arm an looked at my scars an my fresh cuts. I yanked my arm away from him "y/n how long have you been doing this?" He said with sad eyes. "The first one was the day you started to bully me, the fresher ones began when you broke up with me" I said "promise you won't do this again" he said "Jughead I ain't listening to you, GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE I DONT EVER WANNA SEE YOUR FACE AGAIN YOUVE DONE ENOUGH TO HURT ME" I said angrily as I kicked him out.

A/n
This is the end sadly, I couldn't find a way to continue it. I hope you liked it, comment suggestions. I love y'all byee