Chapter 4

"Yahoo! Good morning everyone!" Yuzu cheered at the girl in front of her. Suddenly, she jumped in front of each, thrusting something in the heads of each girl.

"Hey!"

Yuzu grinned at all of them, "Today, the theme is cute animal!"

"Theme?" Ako muttered, pulling off the headband to check it like the others were doing. She giggled at it; cat ears. She would simply fix her hair: get rid of the ears that were formed with her hair to place the headband instead.

"And!" Yuzu continued, "You have to make whatever noise your animal is after everything you say!"

"What?" Laura yelped.

"What sound does a bunny make?" The blonde, Yume, asked.

"And a fox?" Mahiru asked about her ears as well.

Yuzu opened her mouth to reply, but stopped, also at a loss, "Oh... okay then, only Ako and Laura will do it!"

"What?" Laura yelped again, since she got dog ears.

Ako glanced up at Koharu, who was beside her. She was holding a headband with a pair of bear ears. "That's cute."

Koharu looked at her own headband, "Cat ears! That suits you," She giggled.

Ako giggled with her, catching her gaze to her hair. "Well, I'm going to fix my hair and then come out."

Koharu nodded and waved, "Okay. See you."

After fixing the headband into her hair as she planned, she quickly went out into the cafe. As usual, it was pretty busy there.

She went to the front to greet the next customers, "Welcome master! Meow!" When she looked up, she saw a few very familiar faces, "Big brother Ritsu!"

"Its big sister!"

"Look Honoka, she's a kitty!"

"Big kitty sissy!"

Ako grinned widely, looking down at her little siblings, "Oh hello Prince and Princess. What are you doing here?"

"We're here to eat, of course." Ritsu said.

Ako smiled at the tall figure who replied, "Okay, follow me! Meow!"

She led them to a nice table and handed them a menu.

The older boy glanced over it.

"Do you know what to get, big brother?" Ako asked.

"I want cake!" Souta shouted.

"I want ice cream!" Honoka shouted right after.

Ako glanced at the twins with a smile, but Ritsu beat her to speak.

"You can, after you eat."

He was met with two large protests.

"Don't worry," Ako said, "I'll bring you the best food!"

Ritsu nodded as the twins settled down happily. "Three omelette rices, please."

Ako nodded, scratching it down on her notepad, "Okay. Coming right up! Meow!"

She sent the order to the kitchen, and after seeing to other customers, she returned to the table with the dishes. She set them down and looked to the twins, "I'll bring you something special in a few minutes, eat up!"

"Okay!"

Ako ordered the Sprinkle Carnival for the twins, which was like a parfait, but with rainbow colored cakes layered underneath vanilla ice cream and colorful sprinkles with a chocolate shapes of any animal's ears. And she ordered a Sweet Mango August Marina, a sweet tea drink, for Ritsu.