Chapter five: senior year of highschool

My parents passed away 1 month ago. I have a job, my twin and I live together, she and I support each other we both work. She is a fashion model, and me well I'm working at food city. She is still a cheerleader and I'm still playing football today I get to practice for the first time since my injury.
*I'm at practice* Coach Arnett says" look who's back, are you ready to play?" I respond, "yes I am, I've been waiting to be able to be here and participate with the team." Its just a normal practice and its finally over so I call Caitlin, "hello" says Caitlin. "Hey are you home?" I ask "No I need a ride" she responds. I say "I'm on my way to get you, ok?" "Okay be careful loggy" she replies. I pick her up and we are heading home, "hey what do you want to eat Caitlin?" I ask, she replies "um I don't know, what do you want to eat?" "I was thinking pizza tonight and I'll cook steak tomorrow?" She is texting on her phone "Logan can we pick Wyatt up? He wants to hangout" she asks, "sure" I say. We pick up Wyatt and he looks tired, we get to the house, him and Caitlin go to her room and lay down. I order two large cheese and two large pepperoni pizzas with two bottles of soda one is mountain dew the other is Pepsi. I get off the phone and lay on the couch my phone vibrates uncontrollably tiffany's texting me. "Hey can I come over please I need to talk to you" I respond "Sure" 20 minutes later theres a knock at the door. I open it and Tiffany jumps in to my arms and screams "Logan! Are you ready for prom tomorrow" I respond "yeah" she smiles and walks to my room. She lays on my bed and takes a nap. The food arrives and I pay for it. "Thank you" I say, "Keep the change." I shut the door and say, "Caitlin, Wyatt come on food" I walk to my door and look at Tiffany, "get up sunshine food is here" she rolls over and says "I don't wanna get up I wanna sleep for 10 more minutes." "Okay." I respond. 20 minutes later I get a call from my brother......