Expelled

"GET BACK HERE" my head teacher yelled as I left the classroom smirking.

It was a Monday, I'd been at my new school for only 2 weeks but I'd got expelled. Truth is I don't give a fuck about school and I'd rather just explore the world and try new things. But how can I do that when I've got bell-end teachers controlling my life thinking they're above me.

That was the fourth school in London I'd been kicked out of. My mum used to care but she's stopped trying now, I love her and she'll do anything for me, others would say she's a bad parent, but I know deep inside she cares for me and just wants me to be happy. My dad killed himself when I was 12 I didn't really give one, I hated him and so did my mum, they'd divorced when I was 4.

At 16 years old who'd of thought I'd be kicked out of yet another school. "I know my mum will be disappointed" I thought to myself as I walk out of Westminster high for the last time. I lit a fag and sat on a bench at Embankment looking over the big city.

10 mins later I continued my walk back to my house, I love my house, it's massive, modern and everything about it was beautiful. My mum could afford a good house in London because of all the money we got when dad died. I don't know why he left us money, I'd like to think it was some what an apology for the years of misery that man bought us.

My mum doesn't work, she's got bad arthritis and metal joints, she's only 35, but these things happen. She gets benefits which is a silver lining I guess.

I put my key in the door and walk in, my mum was sat around the small glass table in the kitchen typing away on her laptop, probably another novel, she loves writing.

She gives me a stare, "for fuck sake Vee, you better not have been kicked out another one?" She apposes shutting the lid of her laptop. "I'm sorryyy mum". She put her head in her hands with such a disappointed expression, I felt awful.

"Okay, I'm going to find you another school, if you don't stay in this one it's your final chance before the government put you in a behavioural support school". She said. "Yes mum I know, I'll try my best I promise." I replied. "That's all I ask, I know you don't like school but it's only one more year before college, you can do it!!" She said nudging me and faintly smiling.