Fireworks

***The Next Day***

It was a Saturday so I decided to get to know the place, I walked around the school by myself until I came across a huge lake with swans in the middle, the sunlight glistened on the rippling movements of water. It was surrounded by benches so i went and took a seat, I couldn't see anyone else around so I pulled out a fag and lit it. I suddenly heard a smash from behind me I turned around, startled.

A tall, hot,pale figure wearing a mottled grey hoodie, smashed through a glass door and was running away with another guy who was slightly shorter and darker skinned, the hot tall guy heads in my direction, "wtf is going on" I mumble to myself as he scrambles over to the bench I had just claimed, his friend went the opposite direction and wasn't in sight.

"Hey, sorry I'm going to hide under this bench don't say I'm here" he says with a deep musky voice that gave me chills to listen to.

"Um okay? What's going on" I laughed quietly.

"Me and my friend, JJ lit fireworks in the old resources ro-" he was interrupted by a series of large bangs and squeals from the room. Plastic tubes flying out of the room and burning holes expanding and burning up the wood.

I laughed so hard I was clutching my ribs, "wtf that's hilarious"

"Paha i know right don't tell anyone it was me" he said laughing,

"How could I, I don't know your name?" I asked as he sat up and joined me on the bench.

"Simon, and you areee?" He replied

"Vee" I said

"OHHH I've heard about youuu, you're the new girl right?" He said.

"Yep that's meeh" I said back smiling.

A rush of staff ran over to the shed that was destructed, we were out of view from them as there was a massive willow tree behind the bench. I offered simon a fag laughing, he took it and smiled.

God he was gorgeous, he's the type of guy you can only imagine.