Haven

It was my first day at Paddington Boarding school, apparently they have never kicked anyone out there, so maybe this is my chance and they'll let me off for more things.

My mum dropped me off in her Black Range Rover, I'd been to previous boarding schools, and I didn't really mind them, I just worried my mum would get lonely, but she had been talking to a guy recently and they'd met up so maybe she could move on with her life without me getting in the way.

I was greeted by the headteacher called Mr.Banford.

"You must be Venus?" He said offering out his hand.

I shook it politely and said "yes, nice to meet you".

Most people would think because I'd been expelled so many times that I was an arrogant twat but only to the disrespectful teachers and so far Mr Banford was doing well.

He lead me to his office through a modern looking corridor and asked me to take a seat, after lecturing me for half an hour on how the school worked and how I should pick up my behaviour because "I seemed like a lovely girl really", he gave me a set of keys and gave me directions to my room, I said thank you and he pointed me in the right direction.

Lessons were just about to finish so I hurried to my room to avoid bumping into everyone, I found it easily enough, room no. 493, apparently there were over 700 children at this school years 7-11 but the 7s and 8s didn't sleep there.

I opened the door to find a lovely plain room painted light grey with white furniture, a desk, a wardrobe a bedside table and a big tv mounted on the wall, there were two double beds in the large room and an en suit bathroom with a huge mirror displayed on the wall, my mum had paid a lot of money to get me here and I really didn't want to mess up this time.

I take my huge suitcase and lie it down starting to unpack when a pretty girl with light brown hair walks in, she saw me and confidently said,

"Hey I'm Haven, you're the new girl right?"

"Hiya, yeah I'm Venus but you can call me Vee" I smiled observing her.

"I've heard lots of things about you, did you really get expelled from the last 4 schools? Or is hat just a rumour?" She asked perching on the edge of her bed smiling with such warmth.

"Yep it's truee" I replied laughing a bit.

"Daaaammm, how the fuck did you manage that?!" Haven asked.

"Disrespectful to teacher or some shit like that" I smirked. I felt we were going to get a long.

After a while of talking and getting to know each other, we both had a free period and decided to head into Oxford Circus to do some shopping, we talked, smoked and gossiped for hours, she was so lovely.