Chapter 4 Solid oath to never tell

After our kiss we sat in silence for a while. Finally Lizzy broke the silence. "I love you Lucas." She whispered as she reached down to my hand with her hand. "I love you too Liz." I whispered back as I held her hand. "How will we tell the others?" Lizzy asked me. "We can't. Our relationship must stay a secret." I told her. Then I let go of her hand and I noticed her eyes more than ever. Her dazzling blue eyes entranced me. Then I realized something, I had loved her this whole time. I slowly ran my hand down her arm making her jump. Then I held her hand, starred into her eyes and kissed her. As we kissed I felt Liz put her arms around my neck. We didn't stop kissing till we heard someone say, "Wow, did not see that one coming." It was Eli. "Eli please, tell no one about this. Please Eli." I pleaded. "Why? So every girl here doesn't chase after you to kiss you?" He said with a chuckle. "Eli I'm serious!" I shouted loudly but not loud enough for the others to hear. "Ok man calm down I was only joking." He said as he put his hands up in defense. Then he disappeared behind the fence. "Do you think he'll tell?" Liz asked me. "Beats me." I said. "Shall we go inside?" I asked Liz. "I think we should, but first." She said as she came very close. I felt that warmth that was hotter than a roaring fire once more before we headed inside, hoping my brother hadn't told everyone about what he saw.