Chapter 9 The meeting on The roof

As I walked upstairs I thought, "I'm still gonna take my weapons with me no matter what." When I got to the roof door I hesitated. I wasn't sure if this was a good idea, but I still opened the door. What I saw surprised me. Standing there looking straight at me was Lisa. She had a huge sniper rifle on her back, a desert eagle in her pocket, and two big knives on her legs. "Where have you been Lisa it's been months?" I asked. "We ran into some issues." She said. We chatted for a while then we went back down. Everyone knew Lisa. After about twenty minutes Terri came back with Carli. "Welcome back you two, had a nice chat?" I asked. "Yes." They said in union. Late that night I could've sworn I heard gun shots. I ignored that thought. I decided to go up onto the roof and see how Eli was doing with his blacksmith skills. He handed me a blade to look at. "Well done Eli, by the way could you make me a bunch of knives like this same size? Oh and one larger one." I said. "Alright." He said with a nod. "I think I'm gonna stop for tonight though and take a snooze." He said with a yawn. So he packed up and headed downstairs. After a few minutes Lisa came up to help me keep watch. She handed me a sniper rifle. "Picked up an extra one in case someone needed it." She said. "Thanks" I said as she handed it to me. I looked through the scopes and saw a zombie. I shot it right in the head and I felt great. I looked through the scopes again and saw Vince waving at me, and then a zombie was right behind him. Bang! Then they both fell.