Chapter 4 the army base

As soon as we made it to the army base we got attacked. We lost Brayden. On the plus side one of my other friends made a small group and was already there. My friend Zhan's group had Terri, Garret, and Nathan. "Hey Zhan did ya'll come from Cy-woods or something, and where did you find Terri?" I asked. "Actually yes Lucas we did, and we ran into her on our way here." Zhan answered. "Hey Terri what happened to Carli?" I asked. All of a sudden she ran off crying. "Was it something I said?" I asked worriedly. "She disappeared. We've been trying to find her." Nathan answered. "Oh." I said. After that it was complete silence. "AAHHHHHH!" Screamed Terri. "Help!" "We're on our way!" I shouted. I thought it might be too late, but she handled it very well. She fought in her own way like how Nora fought in her own way. As I ran to her side to help something in my mind snapped. Then I thought, "I need a sword. I need Eli to make me a huge sword." After we gathered supplies and I got a shirt we found some body armor. After the few people that needed it put it on we had a debate. "Who should drive us around?" I asked. "I feel I might be one of the best drivers." I said. "Who else can drive?" "I can." Vince answered. "Good. Now let's move out." "Zhan, Eli, Nora and Terri you're with me. Everyone else you're with Vince. See ya'll in Florida."