Chapter 5: First time for everything(even high school)

I sat in the car with  Diana quietly watching the scenery fly by. It was odd seeing how things used to look before they were completely engulfed in flames, death, and destruction. I observed it amazed by the daily routine of everyone that was around them. "Different from what you are used to isn't it Loki?" Diana asked as she drived down the road looking at me whenever she got the chance to.

"Yeah, it is. I don't have to worry about fighting for every bit of survival anymore. I don't have to constantly look around me or be aware of my surroundings all the time. In all honestly it is quite peaceful." I said looking at her the sad look she held in her eyes understanding what I meant.

"Yeah...It is.." Diana said as she looked at me quickly before focusing back on the road pain evident on her face. "You cannot fail in your mission Loki you have to do everything in your power to stop whatever has caused our future from happening." I looked at her knowing. Knowing that I cannot fail in correcting the timeline. Even by means of breaking it.

"I made a promise to restore what we had lost and I will indeed keep that unless your father decides otherwise.." I said as we turned into the parking lot of the highschool.

"just make sure that you find Alison Nega before the Lance of this time gets to know her" Diana said as I got out of the car looking at the massive building in front of me.

"I will...No need to be completely worried"