Chapter 1

2 weeks later: Marinette's POV

"I think I am finally over Adrien, I mean he is just too perfect."

Today I and Alya decided to hangout out at the park. Instead of me actually talking about Adrien the whole time, we talked about different things too! Just when life couldn't get better, Adrien is holding hands with his girlfriend. I think her name was probably Chloe II or something like...

"Oh Adrihoney, can we go shopping - the outdoors doesn't work for my pores."

"Sure, anything for you, Hannah," says Adrien.

Uhhhh, the worst part is that they actually look they were born to be a couple. I mean she has a ton of makeup on, but her wavy brown hair with those chocolate brown eyes that will melt a guy's heart is just perfect. But I slowly calm down, and Alya sees how I'm feeling and suggests to go near another bench far from here. As we walk, a poster catches my eye. "Amateur Gaming Competition." I was so happy because I am like the greatest video gamer like ever. The winners would get half a million dollars each. But the catch was as soon as you register to get a random partner within 24 hrs. You both work together with your partner against another team.

"You should totally join girl! I mean you won the trophy for the College," says Alya. "It will take your mind out of you-know-who."

"Really, I didn't know I was thinking about Lord Voldemort," I reply back. Alya laughs at my remark. (I was such a Potterhead)

Alya was right, besides its great to make new friends. I will join the competition, win and forget about Adrien.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow, not really long chapter but I don't tend to longer than 300 words.

Anyways Stay Miraculous

AMiraculousCat/Now Chloeeeeeeee