Chapter 16

Marinette's POV

His words echoed my head everyday during that night. I always still liked Adrien, but part of me is saying that we aren't meant to be in love. I watered the plants on my balcony and sighed remembering how Adrien swiftly dances with me. I usually trip or fall down, but with him I felt I was on cloud 9. But the moment ended when my phone rang the curfew alarm and I had to go home. SInce I didn't want to ruin anyone elses night, Adrien offered to take me home. 

When I was walking to the cozy townhouse, I looked back at Adrien and smiled. "Bye, M'lady." I replied with the first thing that popped in my mind," Bye, Chat Noir."

He was in shock but smiled nonetheless. I was excited for Alya coming back(also thinking of a dj WiFi au based on this. I really need to stop thinking ahead but I am stupid and will not probably release that soon) with Nino. We would talk about all the drama going on and my heart desires. 

Next day: 

Me and Alya's mom went to the airport to pick up the couple. The last time I talked to Alya on the phone was like two months ago. But the Alya I saw five months ago was slightly different and so was Nino. Alya's brown hair to rouge was now brown roots to light blue. She wore a full sleeve white tee with the words, "Can't survive without WiFi." Then has her plaid cardigan around her waist with ripped blue jeans and a red carry on. Nino wore his hat and he had his hair dyed blue on the tips. He now wore a blue t-shirt that says I am a robot. With some grey sweats and had a blue carry on. 

Alya started rushing toward me and gave me a big hug. "Gurl I missed you so much," says Alya. 

Nino says," What up dudette. Long time no see, where is Adrien?" I told him that he had a photo shoot now and will be joining us tomorrow. They seemed tired from the journey so I left them and went to the park. 

I encountered a girl with black hair and blue eyes. "Umm sorry for bumping into to you. I was just waiting for my friend Felix. He was supposed to be here two hours ago."

I smiled and told her if the guy was worth it stay longer. She decided to stay on the same bench. I sketched for a couple of hours and sewn and patched some dolls. By the time the sun was setting, I went past the same girl. She was still waiting for that boy named Felix I think. 

"If you are going, I might as well go with you. Felix promised but he isn't the guy who would usually do this. By the way, my name is Bridgette. What's yours?" I told her my name and we talked about fashion designing because she was also like me. Wanting to be a fashion designer that is. 

I saw Adrien modeling, and he glanced at me. He stopped fake smiling and gave me a real smile at me. I waved to him as I exited the park with Bridgette. Bridgette saw this and began teasing me about me and Adrien. I found out she was actually Hannah's older sister but since their parents divorced and all so yeah. 

Sorry for the short chapter but I created a small chapter today during my school lunch period. So it's short. I want to soon create a book based on this Felix and Bridgette and Alya and Nino based on this book again. Keep in my mind I won't always update until January. Bye guys 🤧😭😿

AMC