The test subject

Your POV:
'Another day' I thought to myself as I got out of my comfortable bed. I looked at my calendar. 'The 13th... I've been here for exactly 9 weeks.' The buzzer went off. "Good morning! You have been sleeping for 10 hours. Time for your breakfast and exercise for testing!"
The breakfast was good for being some sort of prisoner in a lab. I looked forward to their breakfast. They change it up, today's meal was poached eggs, hash browns and bacon, with milk for a drink. It slid in through a little door, smaller than a doggy door actually. It was steaming hot, everything was fresh from what I knew. I mean it tasted real enough. I took my time eating, listening to some jazz. When I finished, the announcer then told me what to do, as usual. Basic head movement, looking at a painting, and that was it actually. I had some time to watch some TV before heading to the showers. I was the only test subject in Aperture, which made it seem lonely in places like the showers since there was no voices or radios or TV's. I felt fresh afterwards, the shower gal gave me a pair of clean clothes (jumpsuit, T-shirt, undergarments, and socks). She also cleaned my long-fall boots. We never really talk much, just smile usually. I got dressed, took my portal gun from my room and went out to the first testing area. I was greeted by a feminine voice. There was also cameras.
"Hello, Y/n."
"Hi!"
Her voice was one of those soothing yet neutral voices. I mean she was a robot, but still.
"Your tests today consist of jumping from high places, with portals obviously."
I nodded, secretly afraid of heights.
'I had put that in my file when I "applied" for here. Really I had no choice. She chuckled quietly. She knows I'm afraid, but I suppose it's gotta be worth it. I mean, I'd rather be doing this than fighting for my life.'
I took in my surroundings: a slanted ramp and then a long drop and on the other side was the exit. Placing a portal on the ramp and at the bottom of the long fall, I took a breath, closed my eyes, and jumped. I landed safely on the other side, my legs trembling. I was terrified.
"Good job, you looked like an eagle... piloting a blimp." She softly chuckled. I assumed it was all in good fun to make me feel better. I pushed out a nervous laugh, walking into the elevator. She must of saw the terror in my eyes through the camera because suddenly she spoke again.
"Y/n, are you alright?"
"I'm just afraid of heights.. heh."
"I promise you won't get hurt, but if injuries do occur somehow, they will be taken care of."
I smiled and nodded, completing the next test. It was a tiny little jump, just some nurotoxin I had to jump over using portals.
'Onto the next test...' I thought to myself. When I got into the next testing room, I internally cried, trying to run back, but the metal door had closed. This was like a skyscraper jump with nurotoxin onto a gigantic platform. I was about to have a nervous breakdown until I saw a metal sphere with a blue light on a rail.

Wheatley's POV:
I looked at the girl, she was beautiful. Long (h/c) hair, gorgeous (e/c) eyes.. and she looked nice in that jumpsuit. Her t-shirt was a (f/c) color. Similar to the first girl in a way. I watched her as she bravely completed the test.