A visit

'I must've fallen asleep...' I thought to myself.
"Hello?" The little turret said in its cute voice. Just then there was knocking on the door.
"Hello?! Is anyone in there?!" It was a British accent.
"I wouldn't come in if I were you!!"
"Why?!"
"I have a turret!!"
"Kill it then!"
I personally couldn't kill a turret, they're just too cute. I picked it up, smiling as it said things.
"Put me down! Who are you?"
I set it in my corner, opening the door. An android came in, smiling. He was dressed in a grey suit with handles at the top, his blue light was glowing dim and calmly. His hair was blonde, and he had baby blue eyes.
I returned the smile, he cleared his throat.
"Hello! I'm Wheatley! I'll be your guide/caretaker!"
"I'm Y/n, it's nice to meet you Wheatley."
"It's nice to meet you too!"
His British accent made him seem cute, I could almost guarantee girls would go crazy for him. The plate of food slid in through the door, I guess the announcer forgot about me, the only test subject here. Wheatley watched me eat, as if unsure about what to do. If I wanted to I could make a joke, but that would be a little weird.

Wheatley's POV:
I watched her eat. She had beautiful (e/c), gorgeous (h/l), (h/c) hair. I wanted to say something to her, but I'm not quite sure what it was I wanted to say. I decided to look around her small room. The turret stood in the corner, facing the wall.
"Is anyone... there?" It said in it's tiny voice. I changed my mind; I was going to say something.
"Have you given it a name yet? And uh, is it a pet or a guard??"
She giggled.
"A bit of both I guess- they're too cute not to keep! I haven't decided on a name yet."