Chapter 1

*****Ok  before you read i just want you to know a couple of things first off i apologize in advance for any errors inthis story and if you have any problems understanding please feel free to message me! second a little info about Harmony. And Melanie

Her name is Harmony Rose Walker

She’s nice when you get to know her, talented, caring, loving, everything a guy would want it a girl. She is shy, very musical, plays electric guitar, sings, dances. Play tons of video games and is on her laptop a lot. She is not really in a relationship with her dad because he left her when she was four. Her father blames her mother for them breaking up but he was the one that cheated behind her back. Her mom always tells her to smile even though the pain hurts. She loves swimming and animals. But hates bugs and big crowds and gossip. Her favorite lines choose anger over pain cause pain hurt worse. Her favorite color is blue, black, and purple. Her favorite type of music is anything just not country.

Aboout MealineYo im Melanie White. About me well i hate bullies thats for sure. My besties is Harmony though i dont like that way people treat her because of how beautiful she looks.Im mean seriously she should hear the guys talking about how hot she is they never say because the 6 BI***** want to pick on her so people rather keep their reputation then talk to her. But anyways i do have a crush on some one and his name is Casper Collins. He doesnt go to school here actually he's in California were i used to live until i was forced to move :(. I wasnt always a rebel i used to be shy and quite like Harmony but then i had to learn to defend my self after  bullying issue. My favorite color is red and black. Love BVB and Linkin Park and Green Day and PARAMORE!!!! OH FORGET IT I FUGIN LOVE EVRYTHING!!!! just not country. I love to dance play gutair and fight and play football and basketball. Yup im kinda tomboyish OH i almost forgot i FUGIN LOVE VIDEO GAMES!!!!!

ANYWHOS SEEYA !!!***** enjoy!****(In pictures Mealanie has red hair and Harmony has black and she's on the cover the cartoon pics are Alex and Lance

~How it all started~

“Freak!” someone called me

Then someone pushed me against the locker hard.

What did I do to them to deserve this?!

~A day before~

“Harmony dear we are leaving today so you can go to your new school tomorrow” My mom said

“Okay mom” I said

Truth is I hate moving especially in the middle of the school year. I hate being the new girl and getting picked on but I always try and stay positive I mean one day there might be a change for me. Hopefully that’s soon. I grabbed my laptop and my IPod and got in the car. I then turn on my laptop and go to my favorite game. Sigh if only the real world could be like this then no one would treat me wrong. But then again that’s probably what’s wrong with my life.

~ <3~

It has been a couple hours now and we are finally here in… Colorado? Man my mom couldn’t found a better place then this? This is gonna be one long school year. We finally come to a stop at this very large house. Could this be? No it couldn’t be how is she able to afford…

“Honey we’re home welcome to our new home!” my mom said

“Y-you mean we live here now?” I asked

“Sure do now grab a box and let’s get unpacked” she said

So I grabbed a box and my mom did too and she opened the door to find out the inside was even more gorgeous than the outside! I walked all around until I found stairs and then went in to a room with blue and black painted walls. And a new matching bed with a matching computer set and TV. I screamed “OMG MOM I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!”