Chapter 2

We got home and I saw a bunch of adults in the living room talking.

“Mom who are they?” I asked

“Oh just people who came help me settle in” she said

“Alright im going to go upstairs” I said

Then I ran up stairs and went into my room and shut the door. Then I turned on my new computer and put my game disk in so it could install. Few minutes later it was installed and I immediately got on and logged in. There before my face was my character. She had long white hair like sesshomaru’s two big swords on her belt that had shrunk so it was easier to carry. She had on a short kimono that was white and white furry boots. She had her companion with her which was a white wolf. Today I decided I would do that very hard mission that I kept dying at. Some how I knew today was the day I would finally beat that mission. So I summoned my wolf to transform (it’s a shape shifter) into an ice blue dragon. I hoped on and she took off. I spent a lot of time and effort to get her to the highest level possible and now she is super fast plus I never have to chain her because she loves me so much. We flew to Draco’s Castle. The mission was to slay Draco and bring his head back to the village. Its harder than it sounds because this is a role playing game means you do the fighting. As a level 90 character it’s hard. So we finally landed. I hopped off and ran towards the entrance and my companion Lilly (shape shifter) followed. We had soon got to Draco and had launched a huge battle but he was winning. A couple minutes later I was on the floor badly wounded. Draco was about to launch his laser once again and kill me and Lilly. So I closed my eyes and held Lilly close as if I knew it was going to hurt. I heard Draco launched his laser. I knew we were gonna die. But then something weird happened, I heard a metal noise like something hitting metal. I opened my eyes to see a man shielding me and Lilly with his shield.

“Thank you kind Knight for saving me and my companion” I typed

I love being formal on this game. Almost everybody does it because it’s so much fun.

“The pleasure is mine my lady” He said

Then the laser attack stopped and I got up got one of my blades and threw it like a Frisbee to Draco’s head and he was then decapitated. I had just decapitated Draco as in HE’S DEAD!

“OMG I FINALLY KILLED HIM YAY THANK YOU SOO MUCH KIND WARRIOR FOR SAVING ME I WILL PAY YOU BACKI SWEAR!” I typed

“It’s alright you don’t have to pay me back but I know how it feels too finally kill him it took me a month to kill him on my own” he said

“Really no one helped? Dang that sucks well anyways I better return back to the village” I said

“Allow me to escort you my lady” he said

“Well of course fair knight but I don’t know if you’ll be able to catch up with me and Lilly after all she is on the highest shape shifter level” I said

“No problem I can ride my Dragon who is on the same level as she is” he said

“Well then let’s go” I said

Then I started walking with the head in my bag. Lilly followed then the Knight.

“So knight what’s your name?” I asked

“Lancelot yours?” he said

“Alexandra” I said

Of course we don’t give out our real names after all it is a game and lots of perverts go on here. So we summoned our dragons and took off away from the castle. He was his dragon was the same level as mine plus he was the same level as me. This character is quite handsome for a cartoon jet black hair, muscles, his face is perfectly shaped, his voice is deep, he is kind, and sweet, caring and maybe even gentle. We landed and I walked to the mission hut. I got my reward and walked outside to see Lancelot standing out there waiting for me.

“Lancelot you know you could’ve have left right?” I asked

“Yes I could’ve but I decided to wait for you so I can get to know you better” he said

“How nice you are gentlemen after all” I said

“Oh so I wasn’t asking like a gentle men before?” he asked

“No you were I was just checking” I said

“Well then my lady shall we take a walk?” he asked

“Sure” I said

Then we started walking into the forest talking about our selves for hours until it got really late.

“My lady i must be going now but I shall talk to you tomorrow maybe?” he asked

“Yes we shall until then Lancelot but please call me Alex ok?” I asked

“Of course until then and good night” Lancelot said

“Good night Lance” I said

Then I logged off and went down stairs to tell my mom good night then walked back up stairs humming to my self while getting ready for bed then I put on my pjs and turned off my lights and then went to bed.