I Love You

🍋🍋

Deidara layed you down on the bed and climbed on top of you, he started to kiss you softly full of love..
You kissed back and felt his hand up your shirt, the hands kissing you... you moaned with pleasure..

That feels good Dei...

He started kissing your neck and biting it..

(I don't want this moment to end.. he makes me so happy.. are we really doing this? What will happen? Will it hurt?!?
You questioned yourself. Deidara noticing your face..)

" do you trust me.."

I do...

"Do you want to keep going... hm?"

Yes I do...

(He kissed you while taking off your shirt. you then proceeded to take off his)

I love you Deidara....
"Me to"

(He unclipped your bra leaving you exposed, blushing furiously you covered yourself)

"Hmm Why are you shy un"

Gee I don't know..
(You said sarcastically causing him to smile)

"Your beautiful.. "
(He played with your left breast causing you to moan and when he got tired he let his hands do the job causing you to blush feeling them suck your breast)
That feels good...

(He let go)

(He took off his pants leaving his boxers on.)

"I'll get you ready hmm.."

(He slipped a finger under your hymen causing you to moan)

"Does it hurt un?"

No it feels great..

(He then proceeded to insert another finger. Then played with your part for awhile)

I... feel great.. Deidara....

(He smirked and then let his palm to the work causing you to feel like you were in heaven )

Hmm! Oh Deidara
(You said with pleasure
(He let go taking his boxers off)

Here let me do it Deidara
(You stood up and touched his member causing him to flinch)
(You had to thank the make out tactics jiraya wrote..)

(Here goes..)

You licked the tip then proceeded to stick your whole mouth in his member causing him to grunt. You started sucking him harder bobbling you head. You began to gag due to his enormous size.

"Fuck hmm (y/n) stop I can't hold it anymore... un..."

(You began to move faster)

"Fuck "
you felt your mouth fill up with something salty.  Knowing what it was you let go and swallowed it.

"I'm sorry un.. yeah right you think I was gonna say that hmm.. my turn"