BTS Ships Story (Good Day)

Sorry about my absence guys. This is a bts ships story, with the following ships: Namjin, Yoonmin, and Vkook.

Hoseok is visiting his family.

~~~~

T'was a normal day, in the bangtan household. Birds we're chirping outside, and the sun was just rising above the horizon. (Like you haven't heard that one before)

The Namjin couple was out shopping. The Yoonmin couple was sleeping. And, the Vkook couple was fucking.

----

"Ah.. ahh!!... Kookie, faster!!" Taehyung moans loudly.

"Oh my gawt, you're so... tight." Jungkook moans, while he kisses his lover's neck.

Yoongi barges in.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP BEFORE YOU WAKE UP MY FUCKING KIDS."

Yoongi shouts, as Jungkook is still pounding into Taehyung, not caring that Yoongi just walked in. Then, he slams the door.

"Ah, AHH!" Taehyung shouts, reaching his climax, tightening around Jungkook, as Jungkook releases into a condom.

Jungkook pulls out, and lays beside Taehyung, after cleaning both of them up, as they both go back to sleep.

----

"One day, I am going to actually kill them..." Yoongi mumbles, as he walks into his shared room, with his husband, Jimin.

"No you won't." Jimin walks up behind him, and rubs his shoulders. "And what you did, was so sexy." Jimin whispers in Yoongi's ear, trying to calm him down.

Yoongi turns around, and gently kisses his lover's lips.

"If you think that's sexy, wait unt-" Yoongi gets interrupted by a soft cry.

They both look to one of their two cribs.

Jimin immediately goes to the first crib.

"Aww, is little Yoonji hungry?" He baby talks the youngest of his, year and a half old, twin girls.

He picks her up, and cradles her. He then rest his thumb on her bottom lip, to see if she'll try to bite it, thinking it's food.

"I guess you are, sweetie pie." Jimin lifts the little baby's shirt, and gives her raspberries.

Yoongi just stares at Jimin and his daughter lovingly, before his other daughter, Mingi, starts whining, looking for her father. Mingi has just always been a daddy's girl, and Yoonji, a momma's girl.

He picks her up out of her crib, and lightly throws her up into the air, before he catches her again. She loves it, and keeps laughing, and giggling.

"Now, lets get you guys something to eat."

----

'I wonder what the guys are doing.' Jin thinks, as he looks throughout the aisles, for a weeks meals.

"What are you thinking about?" Namjoon asks, as he puts one hand on Jin's shoulder, while keeping the other on the cart.

"What do you think the guys are doing, and what do you want for breakfast?" Jin asks, while staring at the prices of milk.

"Um, maybe you can try to make an American style breakfast. We haven't had that in a while. And, the boys are probably sleeping right now.... that is if Junglebook didn't get morning wood." Namjoon says, as Jin laughs at the name, getting whole milk, and putting it in the cart.

They keep walking around the store getting the necessities.

"I want kids." Jin blurts out.

"Eh?" Namjoon looks up from the Ryan dolls, since they were in the kids section getting necessities for the twins.

"Uh... I mean... I didn't mean... only if y-you really... I mean... Since Y-yoongi and Jimin, I just-"

Namjoon kisses Jin gently, but passionately.

"Id love for us to start a family, baby. Just tell me when you're ready." Namjoon breathes sweetly on Jin's lips, and kisses him again.

"I love you, Joonie." Jin pulls away slowly, not really wanting to part, but has to since they're in public.

"I love you, too, Jinnie." They share one quick peck, before buying their things, and heading out of the store.

----

It's around 10 am, and the Namjin couple are back home.

Yoongi is making a fool of himself, in front of Mingi, and Jimin is feeding Yoonji strawberry baby food. Her favorite.

Jungkook is just waking up, and so is Taehyung. They heard Namjoon and Jin walking throught the front door, and decided to take a shower, and get dressed. Taehyung, with Jungkook's help, of course.

Once done, they both go downstairs, Taehyung being carried by Jungkook.

Jin is over the stove, cooking the fried eggs, to go with the bacon, and Namjoon-

"Not my grandmother's vase!!" Jin yells, turning off the stove, and running to his husband.

Jungkook sets Taehyung down gently on a stool, and Yoongi, and Mingi both give him a look.

"Look, im sorry, my boyfriend is just too hot for his own good, okay?" Jungkook wraps his arms loosely around Taehyung's blushing neck.

"Mhm..." Yoongi says, while his daughter trys to say the same.

Instead, she says, "mmm...mm..ma!" And makes grabby hands toward Jimin.

"Aw, come here, cutie." Jimin says, as he gives Yoonji to her father, and takes Mingi.

Taehyung eyes them, in admiration.

"When we're married." Jungkook whispers in his ear. "But now, lets enjoy this time while we have it." He gently bites Taehyung's ear.

"Yah, if you're gonna you're that again, from what I heard, do it in your room... Away from the kids." Jin claims, as he walks back to the stove to finish breakfast,  while Namjoon was following him like a punished puppy, and sitting down next to Taehyung.

Once Jin finishes breakfast, and they all eat, they just have a lazy day.

Mingi, and Yoonji play with their parents, with the new toys they got, while Taehyung and Jungkook cuddle on the couch, watching them.

It was all peaceful, until the Namjin couple decided to start their baby making early.

"Ahh, shawt da fuck up!!" Mingi screams as loud as her 18 month old self can.

All in all, it was a good day.