Jikook[SM](Canoli)

This is based off of a real argument I had a week ago..... What is life anymore?

sundraws360

BTW, this is the smuttiest smut I've ever done, so get extra holy water, and keep The Bible with you at all times.

P.s. not proofread, sorry for the mistakes.
~~~~

"You did NOT get me my canoli!" Jimin shouts at Jungkook when he walks into their house.

"What do you mean I didn't get your canolis? They're right here!" He holds up a bag with a box of half a dozen canolis(now there's only five) showing Jimin the proof. "And you are eating one now!"

"These aren't my canilis! I told you to go to Jimmy's to get my canolis. These are from Tim's!" Jimin shouts from the kitchen where they're both standing, facing eachother by the counter.

"No no no no no I went to Jimmy's! Like you asked me to!"

"And besides, these are soggy and there's no powdered sugar. You went somewhere else, didn't you?" Jimin scoffs. "I should of known..."

Jmin turns to walk out, but Jungkokk grabs his wrist. "Should have known what!? What did I do?!"

"You're cheating on me! That's why my canolis are soggy! Who is it? Taehyung? Ah, I bet he's giving you that V. Or maybe Yoongi, since he's sweet like suga, and you probably think he taste like i-"

"Jagi, Jimmy's is forty-five minutes away. I'd never cheat on you." Jungkook holds Jimin tightly. "You're too precious, and I'd never let you go."

Jungkook rests his head in the crook of Jimin's neck, inhaling his irrisistable scent.

"I- how do you even deal with me? I'm so emotional... Why are you still here?" Jimin starts tearing up, slightly damping Jungkook's white tee.

Jungkook slightly pulls away, and caresses Jimin's teary cheeks, wiping stray tears away. "Baby, I love you. I can't imagine life without you. We've been married for two years, and these have been the best years of my life. Please don't cry anymore, I hate making you cry.... Aside from some times when when you're begging for me to fu-"

Jimin smacks Jungkook's broad chest.

"Yah, Jeon Jungkook!"

"Haha just kidding, hyung~" Jungkook has a big grin on his face. "Bobo?" He points cutely to his cheek.

"... Fine." Jimin leans into kiss Jungkook's cheek, but Jungkook turns his head right on time for the couple's lips to collide.

Jimin, in shock, immediately opens his eyes and tries to pull away, but Jungkook's hand comes In contact with the back of Jimin's head, pulling him closer. Jimin soon gives in and kisses back.

The sound of a series of short kisses can be heard in the kitchen.

Jungkook  swipes his tongue on the bottom of Jimin's lip asking for entrance. Of course Jimin being Jimin keeps his lips closed, teasing the younger.